Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible Armor

Discussion on Invisible Armor within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invisible Armor

I just added the level 70 gear into my game for deatheaters. I went in shstudio made the items and matched them with new models and etc. patched the item.sdata in then ran quiry on my sql. All the items i made are there. But they are invisible. Anyone know a solution?
Old 12/22/2011, 02:41   #2

Check again the client files, i had this problem 1 time, the sdata was correct but somehow i was missing some files in the client.
Old 12/22/2011, 02:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresqq View Post
Check again the client files, i had this problem 1 time, the sdata was correct but somehow i was missing some files in the client.
Nope just checked with data file tool. All the 3DC and DDS files are there.
Old 12/22/2011, 03:15   #4

Upload them again, and check sdata again, sometime it get corrupted and you see the right file in sdata and invisible in client (in-game), it happens a lot of times to me. xD
Old 12/22/2011, 03:28   #5

edit the MLT files to combine the dds textures with the 3DC models and then get the correct model number to edit in item.sdata
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2011, 12:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alladrios View Post
edit the MLT files to combine the dds textures with the 3DC models and then get the correct model number to edit in item.sdata
did that too...
Old 12/23/2011, 16:28   #7

Well you obviously havnt, if you have it in your MLT files aswell as in the DDS/ 3DC folders then you shouldnt be getting this...try see if you spelled the names right and that you added .dds and .3DC where needed in the MLT file or it wont work...
Old 12/23/2011, 22:59   #8

ok ill get screenshots for proof..gimme a little i spend hours doing this that exact statement 2 days ago.