Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

As most of you know...

Discussion on As most of you know... within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As most of you know...

So, this has become a growing problem amongst many Private Servers, in which it isn't exactly illegal to run said servers. There is a person, named Apollyon, also known as Apollyon19 on Skype, who pretty much scams, these server owners.

It has been becoming quite popular, to hear the words, "Another Private Server is Down". He thinks he is ***, and can do what ever he wants without any sort of reprecussions. I will post all of what I know.

He goes from server to server, threatening to take their server down, unless they pay him a few $100 a month, which is a scam in my eyes and many others, and blackmail to most of the other people. Recently, took down Rebirth who is going to try and reload when they get a better host.

Also, I was told he has a job, by himself, however, I don't consider blackmailing/scamming Private Server owners out of money to be a job.

Apol is nothing more than a coward, and I honestly think, there are thousands upon thousands of people who would greatly appreciate this coward being taken down, including players of many Servers.

I don't condone Private Servers, but I also don't condone his actions, do you?

Feel free to reply or what not, since all of you Server owners have one thing to worry about: "When is your's next?"

I just wanted to make sure I brought this to light, since he obviously scares most of those owners, and that being said, people like him need to be gotten rid of.

Thank you for taking the time, and have a nice day.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 11/11/2011, 06:37   #2

Opening a private group to talk about this issue.
PM me for invites, Accepting only Server owners, GMs and mods/guardian.
Old 11/11/2011, 06:55   #3

Out of respect for the all-around Shaiya Community, I wanted to make sure people were aware that guys like this are out there, and will take down your servers. Most owners are afraid to come forward, some are too ashamed to because of the fact they are allowing themselves to be victimized and they may feel it's not worth mentioning, but they are wrong.

It is people like Apollyon that ruin games for many players, from Private servers to main servers of the games. People need to step up and work togther, and eliminate these people. When they are gone, gaming will be back to the way it was, hopefully.

If anyone remembers when there was no way to hack games until people started messing around with the coding and programming, there was no knowledge about exploiting, etc. Nowadays, these are common for all games.
Old 11/11/2011, 11:24   #4

Alladrios can you add me to this group? Id like to talk with everyone too...thanks bud
Old 11/11/2011, 16:46   #5

The Hacker takes my Server Down too.

He has use the KillCountChanger.exe to get Access to ur Server.

Just delete it and do a fresh install of ur Server, u will see, it has an end.

After the Hacks have stopped, he use ur Server as DDoS Server for other Attacks to other Servers.

Greetings.
Old 11/11/2011, 17:58   #6

Where is this tool from in the first place?
Old 11/11/2011, 18:01   #7

its from Hoax and its usually not dangerous (at least of what some of the ppl which were testing it said)
Old 11/11/2011, 19:01   #8

It seems like its not dangerous, but it is.

Just believe me
Old 11/11/2011, 19:16   #9

that would mean his scripts would be dangerous, too...
Old 11/11/2011, 20:38   #10

You never know what is included in it while they are writing it!
I dont mean that the tool have the access becouse i never tested it. Just a warning be ware of NEW tools.
Old 11/12/2011, 01:37   #11

Kill counter From "deff" Hoax.... hee still use this.. but dont know what do this every click on give the ip and attack able exe to elsewere

Kill change iss great and very usefull here take this one without any virus or mail ware

use CE load Process PS_Game ad adress Manually "0045af73" and just change the Value 2198243585 for 1 kills and 2198243586 for two and so on

make an trainer from this iss very easy and so you have your own Kill change tool
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2011, 02:59   #12

Oder zum schutz vor DDoS einfach die Ports limitieren ^^

@sondo bist du in der lage so einen trainer zuu erstellen?

Falls ja, könntest du ihn fertigstellen, und einen link posten, vielleicht auch gegen ein endgeld?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2011, 12:26   #13

I am a staff memmber of Shaiya Alliance where HoaX is the main dev, and I ensure you he would never do something like that on purpose .. we have tons of scripts on our server too ..
Old 11/12/2011, 13:26   #14

only 100 usd? he asked us for 500. this guy is a insanly bugg and i want him crushed. that's all i want to say on this subject.

and for the ppl that pay him, i have only 1 thing to say. nice one. your helping a guy and are now in a mob related thingy you know nothing about. your paying him to destroy your competition. if he don't get payed why will he keep this going?

the payers are the one's that keep him going..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/12/2011, 15:52   #15

elite*gold: 14
And now he took down Absolution, If you don't do something the private servers will die, if you don't move against him. Good luck to your group.
Closed Thread