Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some really needed help? :)

Discussion on Some really needed help? :) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some really needed help? :)

I've been having a lot... a lot of problems with making a private server, I had it at episode 5 before but I don't think it had everything it should have had (all the databases etc, like it didn't have the OMG database)

I'm on a clean slate now, I have ep4 running and I really don't want to touch anything unless I know it's the right thing to do because I'm sick of starting over and fixing it.

I have "Shaiyaserver" which has gsql (db inside it) and the ep 5 files but I also have "EP5_DBS_Files"

What can I do to get my ep4 to ep 5? Do i copy the .exes from ep5 into it and attach the ep 5 databases and that's it? I'd really appreciate some help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[]Help needed[]
02/04/2011 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
How to get the Server " Time " on a game to all be the same and the date aswell if its possible. im not great at that kinda stuff i need some help
I needed...
11/06/2009 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
I need a hack (hack trade for Metin2) likuri with Download! on your site not found pls! Thanks!:D PLS I NEEDED THIS HACK!
Help needed with SV....
02/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I just finished cracking script vessel with the help of a guide. So I opened it and it logged it just fine. The box came up when I put all the info in for leveling up my noob warrior. But when I hit start she wouldn't attack the monsters or pickup anything. She did on the other hand user pots by her self when her HP gt to the selected amount. So I want to know if someone knows anything I could've possibly done wrong? As in dose it have to be on a certain resolution? Could I have messed it up...