Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Private servers under Attack and closed down?

Discussion on All Private servers under Attack and closed down? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Private servers under Attack and closed down?

Hello fellow Shaiya players and Admins. I am a player from Shaiya Exile server and our server has been attacked and been brought down yesterday. I noticed that several other Pservers are facing the same issue. Anyone knows if ALL the Pservers are down? For how long these attacks have been occuring? Is there a way to stop this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2011, 13:14   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
hmm why people do that?

they are jelly..
Old 10/24/2011, 16:00   #3

It could be possible staff of Aeria games taking revenge but whoever it is needs to get a life seriously lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2011, 15:39   #4

elite*gold: 6
hmm maybe other Private Servers "hacking" other Servers or Aeria or Choirock rofl :O
Old 10/25/2011, 17:55   #5

aeria doesn't do that **** get it into your heads.
Old 10/25/2011, 19:48   #6

A major company, such as AGE, would not go to that level. They just don't do it.
If they wanted to, they would have other means of attracting pserver players back.
It wouldn't make sense it was them.

If I were ya'll, I'd start looking at the pservers that are UP and ACTIVE and work-the-****-together with each other, and share the IP's that are hacking ya'll. Then go from there. Blind assumptions and accusations go nowhere.
Thanks
3 Users