Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez
Where Do I Find This All Chat Item Im Confused!
|
Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Select ItemName, Type, TypeID from dbo.Items where ItemName like
'%Chat%'
I don't remember the exact name of the item, so I would use this query in SQL to look for that specific Item, I'm asking for the Name of the Item, its type and typeID because those are the ones needed for you (as a GM) to make the item
Code:
/getitem [Type] [TypeID] [Quantity]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi_kpo002
Lately there are many problems with the creations of real servers?
It is becoming more difficult to make them work, I have enough problems installing SQL, nose goes ....
When installed, I asked to copy the folder back SQL_Native or something and can not find
Someone can help me?
I can not find a guide that relates to that
|
You seriously need to read the sticky thread under Shaiya Development Section....and read
ALL the threads that have a link in there:
There are enough guides to set your server up, and, if by any chance you can't get it right....there isn't much we can do as every guide for every problem you might get has been posted in here