Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

please read

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please read

hello every1 i have made a ep4.5 server with ep5 mobs and with all ki bosses
i have attack off and char off and they dont attack me and yes they are in database did i do something wrong when adding them to databse?
some responses would be great thank you.

Old 10/17/2011, 04:23   #2

My first thought is that maybe they have no attacks assigned? Check in ShStudio or whatever tool you use, and make sure they have stats and attacks (they will have HP even if everything else is incomplete).

If it's not that, my next question is, which mobs in particular don't attack you? Remember that the mobs inside the boss areas are dependent upon which faction controls the altar. Sorry to point out the obvious, but you'd be surprised at how often the obvious is the answer. xD

If it's the bosses that don't attack you, then you do have a problem. Do they attack you if you hit them first? If so, then attack range might be your problem. If they don't attack you at all, even after you hit them, that leads me right back to some issue with mob skills (broken or not assigned).

Give us a little more info on what exactly is happening, and we'll link you to a thread with the answer.

Old 10/17/2011, 07:29   #3

hmm can u add my on skype and possibley teamview me or something?

and i tryed attacking him he does not attack back :/

« What are the duties of a GMA? | Looking for Shaiya Developers »