Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with register

Discussion on Problem with register within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with register

Hello i tryied to make register on server but i got this

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\processor.php on line 10

Sorry for new post but old one are closeed .
Old 10/15/2011, 16:33   #2

look in the "processor.php" file in your xampp folder, specifically at line 10.

Seems to be an error around there. Check the reg script from Abrasive here, his thread has alot of answers on how to set up the script properly. Including a full guide by Castor.
Old 10/15/2011, 17:15   #3

i check script from Abrasive but now i got this

You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment the line that says extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini (XAMPP/WAMP only). This requires a restart of the Apache service to take effect.

Im using XAMPP
Old 10/15/2011, 17:24   #4

Received Thanks: 1,286
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() - You're missing the MSSQL functions.

Solution? Use ODBC, or SQLSrv, or get a version of PHP with MSSQL functions not disabled.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2011, 18:40   #5

why never smothing can work fine for my now i got new error

Please type this in the text box below to prove you are human
Fatal error: Call to undefined function recaptcha_get_html() in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.view.php on line 31
Old 10/15/2011, 22:54   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokevl View Post
i check script from Abrasive but now i got this

You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment the line that says extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini (XAMPP/WAMP only). This requires a restart of the Apache service to take effect.

Im using XAMPP
You didn't uncomment (delete the ; in front of the lines) for the php_mssql.dll and/or extension=php_pdo_mssql.dll
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2012, 18:57   #7

Question i got this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Register\processor.php on line 7

and my processor.php file is like this..

<?php

$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$login = trim($_POST['login']);
$pass = trim($_POST['pass']);
$repass = trim($_POST['passp']);

// Connection with MSSQL server
$conn=mssql_connect('127.0.0.1', $ADMIN_NAME, $ADMIN_PASS);
$db = mssql_select_db('PS_UserData',$conn) or die("Connection error!");

$res = mssql_query("SELECT UserID FROM PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master WHERE (UserID) = ('$login')");
if (mssql_num_rows($res))
{
echo "Login already exist.";
}
else
{
if ($pass != $repass)
{
echo 'Passwords mismatch.';
}
else
{
$query = "INSERT INTO PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master (UserID, Pw, JoinDate, Admin, AdminLevel, UseQueue, Status, Leave, LeaveDate, UserType, UserIp, ModiIp, ModiDate, Point, Enpassword, Birth) VALUES ('$login', '$pass', GETDATE(), 0, 0,'',0,'', DATEADD(year, +10, GETDATE()),'A','$ip',NULL,NULL,1000000,NULL,NULL)" ;
$rresult = mssql_query($query) or die("Inster Error.");
{
echo "The account is created successfully.<br />You gained 1kk of Shaiya Points.<br /><br /><b>Login:</b> $login<br><b>Password:</b> $pass";
}
}

}

?>

what is error in line 7 ??
Can u write me a correct line pls??
Old 02/25/2012, 03:57   #8

Received Thanks: 1,286
First, DO NOT USE THAT REGISTER FILE! It's open to SQL Injection and will just cause problems for you.
Second, It is likely MSSQL functions aren't loaded into your version of PHP, there is an ODBC version of abrasive's secure register that should work for you. Check my signature for "ODBC Based PHP Scripts" and click the link.
Thanks
1 User