Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] CreatedGuilds

Discussion on [REQUEST] CreatedGuilds within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [REQUEST] CreatedGuilds

Can anybody, please, post structure of PS_UserData.dbo.CreatedGuilds...

Thanks in advance!
Old 10/06/2011, 20:31   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
asking for the same thing on two different threads won't help you out, as I stated on the other thread in which you asked, [GM]Father modified his server's database, PS_GameData.dbo.CreatedGuilds is what you would have on your database as dbo.Guilds
Old 10/06/2011, 20:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
asking for the same thing on two different threads won't help you out
Answering in two different threads with wrong answer isn't helpful either

If you don't have dbo.CreatedGuilds table structure - do not post here anything. Thank you.
Old 10/06/2011, 20:41   #4

he did answer your question...he said that on Fathers DB its Created Guilds on your DB it would be dbo.guilds.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2011, 20:46   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy66 View Post
Answering in two different threads with wrong answer isn't helpful either

If you don't have dbo.CreatedGuilds table structure - do not post here anything. Thank you.
And with that attitude you want help? Well I answered you, if you want the exact same database as ShaiyaX uses, go ask [GM]Father for it, but I can tell you, you won't get that database for obvious reasons, plus, you wouldn't even understand what was done there by [GM]Father on all those customizations/new tables/new dbs.

Good luck finding out that "structure" from guild under PS_UserData because I can tell you, you won't find anything guild related on PS_UserData
Old 10/06/2011, 21:00   #6

It's simple. I downloaded database from this site and I want to add guild through database, because I don't have 7 users for regular guild creation (is local-only test server).

And, what's happened? Every time I tried to make guild I got error that my database don't have mentioned table in mentioned database.

I tried few other databases from this site and every time results were just the same.

Only what I didn't tried yet is to skip triggered procedure, but in other thread here, ppl said that if I do that then guild will not be visible on ingame guild list...
Old 10/06/2011, 21:16   #7

That is cuz you need to apply the guild fix.. look in search for it before starting arguements with people that have given you answers.
Thanks
2 Users