Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some problems with DataBase

Discussion on Some problems with DataBase within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some problems with DataBase

When I was installed SQLs and first part from the server,I was going to folder with name DataBase but there wasn't have any files .. What is wrong? btw I was used Shaiya Omega (files,tutorials)
Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2011, 22:45   #2

First wrong section. This should be posted in the tutorial thread or in the Shaiya Private Server Thread this area is for Releases Only.

Now as for your problem i assume you are running windows vista or windows 7 in that case you need to follow the windows 7 tutorial and disable UAC before installing the server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/05/2011, 05:30   #3

I'm with windows 7 and yes I disable UAC
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2011, 10:42   #4

Try run the install.bat again, it should "overwrite" the bad data you have and fill in your database.. make sure you have all the services for SQL on aswell.. I've had this problem once or twice on Win7 with UAC off... and that seemed to fix it for me.