Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] How can make security of DB ?

Discussion on [HELP] How can make security of DB ? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] How can make security of DB ?

How can make security of DB ? ;(
Old 08/18/2011, 14:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use the search :)

First... use the search tool.. lots of guides out there for you answering your question.

Second, check out the stickies, like 3 posts above your question is a complete guide on everything you need to know about making your own server, including security posted by Bane.

In there is another link..

Read through it, understand and learn it...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CS:S] Security
08/02/2011 - Counter-Strike - 5 Replies
Hello i have problems with hackers they always crash my non-steam server. I have this protection on server: - Rcon lock - Servsecurity - Exploit - Mizx_exploits - Ironwall
Norton 360 All-In-One Security Key
05/31/2011 - Trading - 6 Replies
Ich Verkaufe wie im Titel erwähnt einen Norton 360 All-In-One Security Key. Ich habe diesen Legal Erworben. Der Key ist Heute (26.5.2011) Gekauft worden und ist noch 366 Tage Gültig. Ich will dafür 22 Euro (Der Kaufpreis :3 weil ich für 3 PC's habe) Versucht es nicht 2 sind Schon Registriert. Nur via Paypal
Security!
02/11/2011 - Coding Tutorials - 0 Replies
I have spent some time thinking about this...I relized fully that if i were to post it, it would do 2 things. 1. Owners that were active to E*pvpers would get tighter security for there server. 2. n00bs would be n00bs with the information... I came to the conclusion last night that it was time i relised this. If people would want to lern how to hack AND WERE SERIOUS ABOUT IT!! the bits and piceaces i am going to post here would'nt be enough. So here it is Banes latest guide. Preventing...
how can i make CO security?
05/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i searchd for some tutorials but didnt find.How can i make Security on my server ? (tq bin. 5065 Mikes) i mean again speedhack and craps like that >.>
MSX Security?
02/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
What was the deal with them anyway? Did they bind hacks with keyloggers? Can someone explain what they did to me?