Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone that knows how to work SQL and understands computers....

Discussion on Anyone that knows how to work SQL and understands computers.... within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone that knows how to work SQL and understands computers....

I've read that thread about building a shaiya private server, and I could REALLLLLY use some help on it. I'm finally at the point of where I can begin the totorial, but I'm having some issues. If someone could plz help me out, my skype is "shadowfan7". You can add me and we can talk, maybe you can help me on team viewer. Ty in advance .-.
Old 07/31/2011, 06:56   #2

Received Thanks: 1,755
Post it in the Shaiya section, there they can help you
Old 07/31/2011, 17:22   #3

I did.... and I don't think anyone pays attention to that section anymore -.-
Old 08/11/2011, 16:53   #4

see? ._.
Old 08/12/2011, 22:20   #5

Give us some details.. then we will help you.
Old 08/13/2011, 23:29   #6

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
#moved
Old 08/14/2011, 11:14   #7

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
#moved
#moved to the right section
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2011, 18:45   #8

There is more than 1 tutorial on how to set a server up. Just take your time and ask the questions on if u get any errors when trying. It really ain't that hard sense alot of them come with videos on How To.
Old 08/14/2011, 22:40   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Well....some links that might help you out:

(Credit to Bane)

(Credit to AriezOMG)

(Credit to SrShaden)

(Credit to AriezOMG)

Everything you need can be found on the Development section (remember that section is just for releases, not to ask questions) But these posts should be able to get you started