Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced [GS]/[GM] LFS

Discussion on Experienced [GS]/[GM] LFS within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced [GS]/[GM] LFS

Hi im Here Today To Find a Server To Be GM/GS on Here is my App if anyone Needs it plz dont make fun of my App or be mean about it im just here 2 help plz ty

What Would You DO For The Shaiya Community:well first i would devote my time and spirit to the shaiya community into making sure that every member is treated kindly and with respect as well that no one feels there is a disavantage to on another,and that everyone is treated equally. I would try to keep the server members happy as much as i could becasue they would be like family and in the end family is all that matters. i aswell would keep the shaiya community happy and safe if there is a variety of problems running within the members i would try to make an understandable yet wise decision on how to handle it before i take any action, anyone important this is to bring fun, hold many events and MMs to give new players chances to get some nice gear/items and old players to make theres even better. i would try to help players to their every need and help the server keep its balance between the two factions without any favortism.

How long i have been playing Shaiya: around 2 years on OS Etain 6 months Evolution, and 5 months pandora and i have been a GM on Unknown/Reaction i know all codes/maps/spawns.

wich side do i have experience on: i have pretty good experience with both sides throughout my shaiya gameplay i have learnt what mobs drop spawn times and other stuff.

Do i have any Experience with technical problems? Not really but i am a very fast learner

What times im available on shaiya: well i play about 15-17 hours a day
Old 07/12/2011, 06:43   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If you play that much time...why don't you apply on the server that you play on?

The best way of getting a staff position is doing that, because even if you had played the game since it was released, you need to know the server in which you are want to be a Staff Member, because every server is different...
Old 07/12/2011, 07:11   #3

Wow...

15-17hrs a DAY!

Unbeleivable... 0.0

Regards
Safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2011, 07:38   #4

atm i dont play any servers thats why i posted ^_^ here yeah i play about 17 hours a day i wake up at 8 and dont go to bed untill about 4AM
Old 07/15/2011, 08:42   #5

Thats a bit extreme dude
Old 07/15/2011, 21:39   #6

Thats a bit way too extreme.
Old 07/15/2011, 21:58   #7

Received Thanks: 1,777
How can you play for 14 hours, like can you give me a run through on what all you do?
Old 07/15/2011, 22:05   #8

Received Thanks: 1,066
You forgot two key parts to your application.
These are the main reasons I would never accept someone off epvpers.
1. What do you know about the server you are going to be a staff member on?
If you don't know anything about the server why should you work on/for it?
I understand you're are trying to help out someone but I personally would not accept someone off a site if they don't even know about my server or never played it.
2. This goes for GM
I'm not concerned about what you could do for players. I'm concerned what you could do for me and the server itself. Being a GM means that you have to be very responsible. Can't just play for half the day need to know stuff as well. Do you know how to be a GM? Do you know how to be fair to everyone? That's the in game side.
Do you know how to keep things running if I am away for a bit?
Things like that should be known. Yet know days people get GM just because they know the admin or they can help players in game which is very stupid in my opinion.
No one should be a GM unless they know how to be one.
That's just my thoughts about it all. That's what I would personally ask you if I was to ever need anyone else on my server.
Just trying to help here :P
Old 07/15/2011, 23:33   #9

Agreed with shadow, knowledge about the server you gonna play is very important and not only but you also must like it before you apply, even staff members must have fun on the server they choose to give their assistance If now someone asks you to be his GS but you don't like the server then it's not fun D:

Btw nice 15 hours daily, I can say thanks if I reach 8 hours xD

P.s. *keeps watching the anti-beggars society of shadow* I really gotta apply to that XD :P
Old 07/16/2011, 00:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara898 View Post
Agreed with shadow, knowledge about the server you gonna play is very important and not only but you also must like it before you apply, even staff members must have fun on the server they choose to give their assistance If now someone asks you to be his GS but you don't like the server then it's not fun D:

Btw nice 15 hours daily, I can say thanks if I reach 8 hours xD

P.s. *keeps watching the anti-beggars society of shadow* I really gotta apply to that XD :P
I don't think there is a application for that, I think you just join! =P
Old 07/16/2011, 00:07   #11

Received Thanks: 1,066
If anyone wants the sig just pm me about it o.O
Old 07/16/2011, 02:28   #12

Back on topic please! lol