Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Stat points per Level and Change Modes

Discussion on [HELP] Stat points per Level and Change Modes within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Stat points per Level and Change Modes

Hello all i need help for change Stat points per Level and Change Modes Can u help me?
Old 07/05/2011, 20:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use this and search, your laziness won't get you very far here.

Tyler

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How to change stat points per level and working stat resets
04/08/2017 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
A tutorial on how to change Ultimate Mode stat points and make stat resets give the changed stats back Things you will need. ollydbg 2.0 - http://www.ollydbg.de/odbg200.zip ps_game.exe not to be confused with game.exe can be found in server folder SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin Make a back up of your ps_game.exe before you edit it just incase you make a mistake.
[Request] How Change Mode Stat Points and Skill Points?
05/09/2013 - Shaiya - 49 Replies
How do i change MODE Stat Points and Skill Points per level? Ex.: Ultimate Mode: 7 Stat Points - want to change it to 14 Stat Points 4 Skill Points - want to change it to 8 Skill Points Thanks for your attention.
AP per minute $ stat points per level
06/29/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
1. We are getting 1 AP point per minute does anyone know where to change that? 2. What changes would have to take place to increase the stat points for UM from 11 points to 15 points 3. or increase the lvl cap from 60 to 65 Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.
How to change the stat/skill points for new modes?
06/29/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
I know this was talked about somewhere else, but I just can't find the thread or I'm just possibly too lazy. But trying to find how how to change/edit the skill/stat points gained per level, thus creating the new modes and whatnot. If you can help, thanks!