Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Nemesis - Same like Spando?

Discussion on Shaiya Nemesis - Same like Spando? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 07/03/2011, 08:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Can we close this thread now? Pointless to keep open. Only a hate thread now.
Those that have had issues with that server know whats true.
So lets just leave it be. They aren't even part of Epvpers anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2011, 12:32   #17

Bane, I didn't share my info, I just got scammed&lost all of my gears (including 57€'s of donation stuff) and got told its not their problem. IT IS THEIR PROBLEM, THEIR SERVER THEIR PLAYERS, THEIR PROBLEMS.

@Shadow /agreed. Everyone who knows Nemesis good knows its no good, so, /request close. We all know what happened, and got them off epvpers luckily.
Old 07/05/2011, 04:26   #18

I wasn't going to reply to this, at first, i was very annoyed at what we were saying to these people got out of context, then i was shocked at the later comments, then i was 'meh' at Siggy because he trolls everything anyway and then i laughed, i showed Danco and he laughed too. This has been taken way, WAY out of context, we are not horrible people.

First of all that skype conversation isnt fake, i wouldn't lie about that, but seriously, no one can hack your account, therefore you HAD to of given your password out, why is that our fault. You had left the transaction so long that we couldnt trace it anymore, do you know how big that log gets? That is quite selfish.

Second of all, Siggy, i gave you a lot of chances on Nemesis, both me and Danco did, the harsh truth is that you were, well, being a cunt to everyone, including the GM's (tell me which GM's would take it for as long as we did) you just wouldn't leave us alone, it was bordering on harrassment. If you really want me to show everyone the evidence then so be it, why do you keep provoking? You're obviously still sore about it, why keep bringing it up? (rhetorical question) About getting scammed, you never even told us before you left, and when i asked you about it when you came back you practically went 'meh' and went on a rampage ont he forums about it...so er...yeah ok.

Thirdly we LEFT Epvpers, because people just don't work together anymore, and we didn't pay anyone, that is kind of pathetic, we saw other servers doing it so why can't everyone else? (i actually came across this thread on google)

Fourth, shadow, dont get me started on you again, i believe you were supposed to be OUR friend and YOU backstabbed US. Yet again, do i need to get the proof out? You know the whole trying to hit on our GS and trying to recruit her, remember that? Oh and also you recruited our players on the sly. You know you're wrong so WHY even bring it up?

Fifth, Bane is a great guy, and it's so nice to know that people still can stick up for you in this situation, we would do the same for him any day. Keep it up!

Top and bottom of it is, this isn't fair and we aren't bad people as we are being made out to be. Another thing also, the economy? think about it, we are doing everything in our power to make it go lower, but at the end fo the day who is over pricing? The GM's or the players? We work every single hour available on this server including day jobs, so we don't need trolls making our reputation look bad. Say something constructive or just keep your gobs shut. Simple enough.

It can be closed now if wished, this is just hate. Thank you Bane for your support.