Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SQL script for making account

Discussion on SQL script for making account within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SQL script for making account

does anyone have a sqript i can use that check the username and row id and makes an account? before i can get that darn php server thingy to work.

please..

why check? so it don't make another i already have... :.-P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
making a auto assable script with CE
07/09/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
well i cant seem to figure out the tut on how to auto assable and its hurting my head >.< anyways i only need help with one script so if any one can help me out, that would be great .... this is what i want to do... this is for the game 2 moon s USA it'll be an enable and disable script but i was wondering if the script can be made like this.... it will look in memory view and find the exact text "Map\19_Python\NP" (bottom right of memory view) and if it finds it then it...
Agbot script making
04/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi guys i am being botting with agbot for a while but dont have script set up yet can anyone help me in teaching how to amke a script and how to make the bot use the script:mofo: any help provided will be apprecieted:o
[Tutorial]Making A Script For Tbot
12/22/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
FIRST Go to the town where you are returning to and most convenient for the mobs. DO NOT NEED TO TALK TO THE NPC AT ALL, AUTOMATICALLY DOES IT. After that fress F5 and click record script. Next, (10+) hop on a horse (close to where the town script ends) and ride out where u plan to kill the monsters Hop off your horse Press F6 And Press F5 again, stop record. You will see save script, click that and chose the directory, give it a meaningful name (e.g. lvl 1 movias)(for euro might be...
need help making a simple autoit script
05/21/2006 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey guys, i wanna make a simple autoit script to press alt and tab every 2 mins...can anyone help me make a code for it? thnkz alot...my bot is wack, keep getting stuck in town and auto zerk dont work...so i wanna make a script tat does does 2 things to keep bot running and use zerk..