Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill sdata with work around?

Discussion on Skill sdata with work around? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Skill sdata with work around?

hello im looking to find a basic skill data to match the skill work around for my server... so if anyone had one or could tell me were to look be much appreciated.. ty
Old 06/06/2011, 23:03   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
Use the search engine and you will find one ty.. and wrong section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2011, 03:27   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2011, 10:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZephryusxX View Post
hello im looking to find a basic skill data to match the skill work around for my server... so if anyone had one or could tell me were to look be much appreciated.. ty
this is what i did to finaly make it work. yes i snaped a client that hade the fix. extracted the skills with

Shaiya Data file Tool from

lilprohacker your the best:-)

then i edited the skills in shStudio

thanks to castor4878, you know i like you:-)

and then you have both the skillsdata for your client. just import that with same Shaiya Data Tool and the shStudio made an sql file kalled skills. just run that in your sql and you have the workarond.

shStudio is a tool you need to check that you have it installed 100% correct or you will not get the sql file.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help about skill.Sdata
07/18/2011 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hello there. I've tried many times to edit skill.sData . but always failed :( :( the error SS here : http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9505/17468087. jpg in eng : Data loading error ! what should i do ? Help me <3
[HELP] Client dc's after patchin sdata files - skil work around
06/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
EDIT: I managed to get the sdata working but the skill workaround still doesn't do anything Here's basically what I did: I extracted the skill.sdata file with little pro hackers tool I converted the sdata file in a csv using the python scripts I modded the csv file using notepad/open office calc (tried both, both failed) I used the python tool to recreate the sdata file and upgrade my database I used little pro hackers tool again to encrypt and then import the new sdata file
[REQ] can a ep4 game.exe load ep5 skill.sdata
09/09/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
can a ep4 game.exe load ep5 skill.sdata?bcz i have a hacker,but it only works on ep4 game.exe,when OS upgrade to ep5,the old ep4 game.exe cant read the skill.sdata by correct.....is that possible to make a skill.sdata with lv4+ skill and new skill works on ep4.game.exe,if yes can help me?
NpcSkills.SData and NpcQuest.SData question
08/23/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Time to time thinking about that, best releases by lipro had decrypted files and has new decrypted Sacra map mobs and boses but NpcQuest.SData and NpcSkill.SData are old files without New Sacra update, so Sacra NPC angel around portal is Cow and quests with Sacra are unable and all Sacra mobs cant use skills and cant attack so in game are bad effect if try to kill Sacra mobs - mobs use stup debuff and laggy toon and mobs etc. Anyone have decrypted this both files, or way to fix it? Thanks!
request Item and skill.Sdata editor guide
03/29/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hey all, Anybody know how edit the item.Sdata and skill.Sdata?