Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for help: Registration Script

Discussion on Looking for help: Registration Script within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for help: Registration Script

We have the script we have a site but we dont know what to do with any of it. Is their anyone who can possibly do it for us?
Old 04/26/2011, 19:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,286
Abrasive's registration script is pretty self explanatory... what do you need help with?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Secure PHP Web Registration Script
10/08/2019 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 208 Replies
This is technically obsolete now, and I'd recommend using my newer script instead. This is a secure registration script meant for Shaiya private servers. I noticed a lot of private servers were using sandolkakos's registration script, which is very dangerous since it is vulnerable to SQL injection. Ideally your UserUID column in the table PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master should be set to auto-increment. If this is not the case, you will need to adjust this script, or ideally fix your...
[Release] SSE php Registration page script!
06/25/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 38 Replies
Hello there, i'm not much using this forum, but as i recently helped out the owners of server G-Sro by making this automatic account registration page, decided to release for everyone. Hope you like it. For live preview go to: Demo Page DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/65ZMM3N7C0 Feel free to edit it however you want, but don't re-release it on other communities. Features:
[Help] Ep5 Registration Script
09/28/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
edited
[Release] Simple CoEmu V2 - Registration Script
03/07/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 39 Replies
http://i42.tinypic.com/1qlcnd.png Download Simply open settings.php and edit it to your settings, and it'll run smoothly.
[RELEASE]Registration Script (ENG)
05/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
I just created this registration script so enjoy. Unlike the others that are posted around, this one is built from the ground up by me. Enjoy and dont forget to say thanks! Uses mssql(); Please post your comments and suggestions!!!! Ill have more tools on the way. ~Quick tut to get it working~ 1. Download the rar 2. Extract it to a place where you can easily edit the files 3. Open up includes/db.php 4. Edit your information for your SQL server 5. Save and upload to a directory inside...