Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solving 1-15 and 20-30 the easy way.

Discussion on Solving 1-15 and 20-30 the easy way. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Solving 1-15 and 20-30 the easy way.

Instead of setting the exp at a RIDICULOUS rate, [i.e. os level 59-60 in ep3 style], You could easily just get into the mobs.dbo table and reduce all their experience to 0. I dont see why servers constantly up the xp cap, when all it does is irritate people. Hell, you could even set the XP Removal Pills in the item mall for free.

/boycots increased xp on 15 and 30 for levelers :P

Just kinda had a rage moment, and instead of deleting it, I'm gonna go ultranub and post anyways ^.^
Old 03/14/2011, 15:29   #2

I think some also raise it up is due to the exp gained per kill and if I remember correctly, you can edit the exp given per kill via editing the Game.exe.
Old 04/06/2011, 09:01   #3

i like EC's method too. lol
Old 09/16/2011, 16:46   #4

Yeah EC method is the best you can get, remove the xp earned from kills. i just don't know how to do it

The XP removal W/out coldown is a way, but not the best, far from that. Distracted players will lvl up and boring GM's to get then back to 30 or to 15
Old 09/16/2011, 20:32   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
well you can do like I did, just edit the save_char_info SP in the db to reset the exp of the toon back to 0% for that level when they log out on specific maps.
Thanks
2 Users

« Here | EP5 svmap »