Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Font?

Discussion on Shaiya Font? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Shaiya Font?

Hey i had a ShaiyaServer (EP5) on XP thats look like:

but after i installed on Win 7 looks the Font:

why they changed?

greetz
Old 03/03/2011, 15:52   #2

Well i cant find the font data yet but if you can that might be the problem.
Just ask someone with windowsXP to give you those files and you can put them inside your client and it should work Maybe. Still need to find out where fonts are.
Old 03/03/2011, 16:51   #3

Shaiya uses system fonts as defined in game.exe I think at 0x36. I would probably assume the difference is due to different resolutions or maybe game.exe is different or the font has changed from xp to 7(highly unlikely).
Old 03/03/2011, 17:55   #4

Did you change game clients?

The second screenshot it looks like you are using the Shaiya Nemesis game client, hence the "Nemesis Guard". Were you using the Shaiya Nemesis game client in the first screenshot?

It is my understanding that changing operating systems wouldn't have any effect on the font because it is not using a font from Windows, it is using a font that is built into the game client.
Old 03/03/2011, 19:12   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
The fonts used are the system fonts. It uses the dirextx library to load them, this is how my font changer worked. It modified the game.exe to load different fonts of your choice. So it seems that either the client was changed or the system fonts are slightly different or missing which makes the game.exe load a default font.
Old 03/03/2011, 19:33   #6

Received Thanks: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
[...]this is how my font changer worked.
by storing a font name (as per registered into system fonts list) at offset 0x0360 (not 0x36) of the game.exe file.

btw, does your tool manages only that change ?
(i didn't see it so idk if you have a set of tools for each possible changes or a tool performing several changes)

I had draft a quick'n'dirty tool to change font, server IP & cash url, but I don't know if it could be usefull or yet fully acheived by other tools.
Old 03/04/2011, 15:23   #7

Ok twice Screens r from the "nemesis" client (for tests shade Q_Q ).
But idk why? I had that "problem" on SHaiya66,too

Idk why.

sincerly firstclass
Old 03/29/2011, 02:47   #8

whats the font of official shaiya?

GRRRRR: the only 5.1 exe I see was arial font.. ANyway the best font I have so far is SimSun. Please someone tell me the default font for OS

----------------
ooops i m may have made mistake the defaul font is indeed arial. my stupid pc made it fuzzy for some reason but now its all better QQ