Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC would like to ask how to reset code character

Discussion on NPC would like to ask how to reset code character within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NPC would like to ask how to reset code character

Hello!
I would introduce myself, I come from Vietnam.

I know the forum a few months ago, I have learned a lot from you.

I also am a very passionate Shaiya.

Through this you would want to learn your help!
Currently I'm doing a sever hour Shaiya, train to level 60 after the reset character. But I do not want to edit code in the web that in NPC.

How can you please edit your instructions to reset NPC characters to level 60 after which the remains of "potential" skill reset and delete all items on char. nearly so be it.

If there are more video tutorials are good too! Sincerely thank you. Hope you help.

------------------------
I want an NPC to reset from level 1 to level 60. Remove skill points and delete items on the char, but keep the points lead.

Can you please guide you through movie is not?
---------------------------------------
p / s: I'm not very good at English, writing is nothing wrong hope you understand.
Old 02/15/2011, 16:40   #2

Do you mean like an NPC to reset stats/skills? or an NPC that makes your character level 1 again after you reach 60 keeping all your stats? (rebirth)
Old 02/15/2011, 16:59   #3

uh. right down.

I want an NPC to reset from level 1 to level 60. Remove skill points and delete items on the char, but keep the points lead.

Can you please guide you through movie is not?
Old 02/15/2011, 20:56   #4

i beleave he/she is asking if there is a way to make a npc that you talk to and it auto lvls you to lvl 60 and basicaly resets all skill points stat points to what they would be if you lvld normely in your unused bag along with deleating all items in the toons inventory kinda a skill/stat reset with a lvlup jump and an item wipe all in one. i dont know how if its posable ta do it so i cant help but maby my explination if its acuret will let others know what your wanting and help you if its posable.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2011, 05:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac1dtab View Post
. i dont know how if its posable ta do it so i cant help but maby my explination if its acuret will let others know what your wanting and help you if its posable.
You can say more is not. I'm not good at English so I finished it I do not understand.

Look forward to your help
Old 02/16/2011, 05:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthCrush View Post
You could do this with a custom quest and modifying the stored procedure to do all the backend stuff for you.

I'm not sure why you would want to remove the items. I don't see a need for this. That gets complicated since the character would be logged in.
I knew it was a very complicated coding for the NPC to tap.Vi it comply with what they do is very kho.Nhung forum in the country can not help me do this, because very little discussion about Shaiya.Vi So I want to learn more from you.
Old 02/17/2011, 17:49   #7

of my friend. Help me