Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Shaiya Packet Editor Mod

Discussion on [REQUEST] Shaiya Packet Editor Mod within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Shaiya Packet Editor Mod

Well, I would like to know if lilprohacker(or anyone that know it well enought) could make for shaiya community a modification on shaiya packet editor tool. The point is.. I would like to be able to make myself a tool, but I dont know C and other applications programming languages.. So I would have wanted, if possible, that someone modify Shaiya Packet Editor tool of lilprohacker, so it could output to a file all the packets received ingame. No need to integrate packet filtering.

Plus.. It would serve to nothing if I couldnt resend packets so i'll need another distinct exe that whit the set of parametters would send to the Shaiya Packet Editor tools the packets I want to send.

Exemple: SPET = Shaiya Packet Editor Tool; MyPG= My program that read the output file
SPET RECV>>01 02 00 01 02 03 04 05
SPET OUTP>> fopen outp.txt write RECV>>01 02 00 01 02 03 04 05 \n fclose
MyPG Refresh outp.txt every seconds seeking for something interesting

MyPG Exec SPETsender.exe sendcommandlist.txt (01 02 01 00 01 01 01\n01 02 00 01 02 03)
OR
MyPG Exec SPETsender.exe "01 02 01 00 01 01 01"
MyPG Exec SPETsender.exe "01 02 00 01 02 03"

SPET SEND>>01 02 01 00 01 01 01
SPET SEND>>01 02 00 01 02 03
(will receive some RECV and log thems in outp.txt and my prog will reanalise things and etc..)

Well, if someone is able to make that it would be awsome.
Well, cya all

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2010, 10:26   #2

if u have basic knowledge of c/c++ u can make it on ur own using Disconnect's Source (the father of Packet Editors tools and the ONLY ONE who gift us his knowledge - source )

P.S. Im still sad that he left this Forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2010, 19:29   #3

Well, I dont have much C knowledge, but i'll start making myself some
Thanks alot for this link i'll check what I can create out of it.
[EDIT]
Well, I managed to make it work .
The source code is easy enought to modify directly whitout having to export and then find a way to reimport it..
Old 12/20/2010, 02:25   #4

pls let me have ur edited one ^^