Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Shaiya Packet tool

Discussion on [RELEASE] Shaiya Packet tool within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/09/2011, 09:17   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by reniel22 View Post
did some try putting same lapis? like putting str 7 on same gear
I haven't been able to link two of the same level/type lapis in one piece of gear (ie two craft lvl 7 in one top,) but, on two private servers, I've been able to link level 7 lapis into gear lower than level 31.
Old 11/15/2011, 03:48   #92

are endgame bosses (main bosses in game/maps dungeons) like kimu sc, cs, ect.. always have same Mob/monster ID or they change after death. also is there ways to send two packets after another
Old 11/15/2011, 04:26   #93

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
The only one who changes is Dios, as you know there are actually 5 Dios Exiel, 1st form, 2nd form and 3rd form (2 Fake ones and the real 1 on this form) and they have different ID; every other boss has always the same ID (to clarify, Light and Fury bosses -as on CT bosses- have different IDs)
Old 11/17/2011, 20:50   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
The only one who changes is Dios, as you know there are actually 5 Dios Exiel, 1st form, 2nd form and 3rd form (2 Fake ones and the real 1 on this form) and they have different ID; every other boss has always the same ID (to clarify, Light and Fury bosses -as on CT bosses- have different IDs)
let me make an example ( i had log two toons in and used the packet on the orc) then i took them out of party, and as long the orc was in the range of healing even if it did not target the right person, once i sent the heal packet it just hear the player i meant to heal.

so now say you in dios room, and the first & second form dead, the three bosses come out, if you had scanned and found the right boss already with a hunter. would the ID of each one be the same everytime you go in the room.

i know id's on mobs around always change after death, i don't know how to go about hitting the same mobs with packet not knowing what their id are. just the skill ect.. get wrong target. hope this wasnt all confusing, am not use to packets.
Old 11/19/2011, 13:46   #95

elite*gold: 1
How i can use it for an Other exe?

m game exe ist named hns.exe

need help
Old 11/27/2011, 00:27   #96

people. need to know how do I download a program where I think he inject.exe help there
thank you
Old 12/08/2011, 01:42   #97

2 questions atm
Is there a Way to Target hit the same mob over and over again with packet?

how do you make packets for Toon to runt o a spesific location *not porting*?

if anyone can give an example, thanks
Old 12/17/2011, 07:59   #98

dousen't work
Old 01/04/2012, 03:07   #99

I read all threads on the program seems very good But I still can not understand the Confucian if I designed it to work algier spuedo agradeseria Darla.
note .. Probe the charms charms only 11 sta medejaa no longer step from there I tried it on a private server Shaiya Rebirth. but I want to pass on to 20.
also if possible Restart Boss would be excellent but recognizes how to apply,
if algier help me with these 2 things selo agradeseria advance.

Old 01/04/2012, 08:49   #100

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by bersa91 View Post
I read all threads on the program seems very good But I still can not understand the Confucian if I designed it to work algier spuedo agradeseria Darla.
note .. Probe the charms charms only 11 sta medejaa no longer step from there I tried it on a private server Shaiya Rebirth. but I want to pass on to 20.
also if possible Restart Boss would be excellent but recognizes how to apply,
if algier help me with these 2 things selo agradeseria advance.

Yeah, don't use a translator... what you've written there makes absolutely no sense.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/11/2012, 10:27   #101

hey im having a lot of trouble....
The programme works fine but sending data other than to drop and pick up items has ni effect...

Could someone please inform me how to do something like open your warehouse using packets....?

a video would be great as im new to this and am eager to learn..

any help would be appreciated
Old 01/12/2012, 06:17   #102

Doa (solution)
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread