Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EP6 Packet Sniffer

Discussion on EP6 Packet Sniffer within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EP6 Packet Sniffer

this is a modified version of this packet sniffer. thank the original author.

i changed bytes in shaiya.dll so it will attach to some of the newer game.exe files being used with many private servers. tested working with three of them. bear in mind, this dll will not work with the older files anymore.

if you can find this array of bytes in game.exe, the dll should attach. it will simply crash if it can't find the bytes. enjoy.

Code:
0F B7 07 53 56 8B B4 24 18 10 00 00 56 57 50
Attached Files
File Type: zip injector.zip (11.0 KB, 212 views)
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/01/2021, 11:38   #2

I think Shaiya's big developer is back..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2022, 09:07   #3

My game.exe doesn't have that bytes, can I change it?

Tags
ep6, packet, shaiya, sniffer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Rebirth World War Ep6 Fighter set for Haven Warrior ep6 set
12/10/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Rebirth World War set : Fighter ep6 ( White version ) Full God 9 lapis Premium Accs LLd No Gm reroll No Episode 6 weapons +any item for 50k ap. FOR : Haven Shaiya set ep6 ( Warrior )
Packet Sniffer from C#
10/01/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 43 Replies
Hi, I did a google and I found this packet sniffer in C#. I compiled it and found it not bad. This is not my work ^^ You may use it to see where is your packet goes to. This also help you to find out if there is any trojan / backdoor & etc.
Conquer Online Packet Sniffer
03/24/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Well I just put this together in a few hours so its a bit messy atm, but here goes. The .rar will come with two files: PacketSniffer.exe and config.ini config.ini GameServer= In this part you must put in your GAME SERVER ip. This is NOT the ip in your server.dat. You'll need to find this one out on your own until I record all the game server ips.
CO packet sniffer
10/18/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 49 Replies
This program allows you to see and easily log decrypted packets sent to and from the CO servers. This program does not attach to conquer or look at the memory conquer resides in. It only looks at packets coming over the network. Current limitations: Only one connection: The program can only keep track of one connection. This means that if you attempt to login again, the program will desync. If enough interest is shown in this program, it can be changed to allow multiple clients. Only...
Packet sniffer without driver?
05/07/2007 - General Coding - 10 Replies
Huhu, ich versuche zur zeit ein kleines tool zu schreiben, das die Packets, die ein bestimmtes Programm sendet, mitließt und bei einem bestimmten Packet reagiert. (An sich also einfach ein extrem abgespecktes wpe ^^) Leider findet man im Web relativ wenig informationen, wie man sowas realisieren kann. Hab bis jetzt nur nen weg über einen Treiber gefunden und das geht mir eigentlich zu tief für so ein kleines tool. Deswegen wollt ich euch mal fragen, ob ihr irgendwelche links mit...