this is basically an internal cheat originally made for a e-grill but with imgui and locked features that delite had.
Source code link:
Feel free to modify, or do what the **** you want with it.
Though!
If you plan to modify use , it's a good license.
PS:
You'll need an injector and probably visual studio 2019, should be ready to use after injected, and it has probably some bugs but I don't care,
again feel free to modify like you want
PSPS:
You'll need to fix probably few things, pattern scanning missing functions, and some things I've forgot to put where i'm extremely lazy to add, maybe that'll come
Thanks for the release I found a good way to bypass server detection could you please upload utils.h and utils.cpp this file is based on your project so I won't found it on the web, would be helpful if you can't it's fine i'll implement my own functions...
I wish you peace from the deepest of my soul
I finally succeed, i wasn't able to compile it there was too many missing files instead I pasted some useful stuff from your project for my "trainer" I had some struggle as I'm not experienced in making internal cheat but it works great i'm glad I didn't had to reverse the game to found these paterns anyway I would had never did so...
thanks for bringing back to life these old marvels, i'm kind of disappointed that I never involved in this great community of hacking nor been able to witness it and i'm also sad that the website that hosted most of these prodigy is also down...
It was a great experience I learnt a lot it was for sure way harder than bypassing servers anticheat.
Peace!
I finally succeed, i wasn't able to compile it there was too many missing files instead I pasted some useful stuff from your project for my "trainer" I had some struggle as I'm not experienced in making internal cheat but it works great i'm glad I didn't had to reverse the game to found these paterns anyway I would had never did so...
thanks for bringing back to life these old marvels, i'm kind of disappointed that I never involved in this great community of hacking nor been able to witness it and i'm also sad that the website that hosted most of these prodigy is also down...
It was a great experience I learnt a lot it was for sure way harder than bypassing servers anticheat.
Peace!
Good to know that you've succeeded, wish you good luck in future.
Don't hesitate to post binaries if you want so
Cheers!
(lmao I just noticed that the VirtualProtect calls are wrong in some places because I blindly copied my previous line, try to fix that too)
Can i use Giant ***** License while having a small one ?
( asking the real Questions )
Dont really need any of the Source but still a nice share for the Community
even for PServer admins who can use the Signatures inside to do some
Protections. =)
[Release] Delite 04/15/2025 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies F*** stop, F*** cd, F*** stuns, wallclimb, no cam limit, mobs hp, f*** jumping, xray.
Keep Memory.dll and Delite.exe in the same folder.
Don't ask for updates, bypasses, fixes.
Been public n ppl still trying to get money off of selling it, so releasing here, yw
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/051ddfe047df75e 97ae07a1f08370c6aad10579a1ee564d86733b13df33e398a/ detection
P.S. The tool name is Delite, not asking for you to delete the thread
Delite Jangan Cave Monster 04/28/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies Hi, as the title says...
how can I remove the Monster in the Jangan Cave?
mabye it can help you:
I can remove the spawn from the Mangyangs... but not the JG Cave mobs -.-'
Thanks for Help!