The only difference is a few more features, the public version works just as good. I don't see a reason not to stop it when people pay you for it, if you are able to, but I guess you have your reasons.
I'll add you after the weekend but don't think I'll be of much help. I only offer bypasses for the no cd/no cam limit and few other options, not the abusable ones like f***stop/f***stuns
Thank you Sir for response my comment i hope you can help me because i newbie about Shaiya hacks/ Cheat Thank you so much sir for having share it i add you all so in discord sir please accept me CLOWN name thanks
@, thank you for helping ridiculous someone to sell Anti-Cheat to others.
I'm going to talk about an infamy
Dear RazoR, I've seen his infamy on Facebook.
Stop sharing delite links to other players of servers.
You can't force anyone to take a anti-cheat, and I'd like to tell you, there are no client-side that can't be bypassed, like anti-cheat.
If I knew you'd be so upset, I'd share more.
if you have any problems, you can try to write me in private. after I got the file, I shared it about a server that doesn't pay.
I don't need anything shared here. Because I have more than that. You have to stop writing about me. Because I'm not messing with you.
^ don't, here's his "anticheat" being bypassed. I recommend juuf's or nubness' anticheat, there aren't free bypasses for those released. yw
Sir I want to Ask is this cheat you using on video still available ?? Please Reply Asap ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxauax
^ don't, here's his "anticheat" being bypassed. I recommend juuf's or nubness' anticheat, there aren't free bypasses for those released. yw
In video sir No cooldown [R] is working is that your Version 2 Cheat sir i want to ask sir if is that is available i was always checking your feed back sir please comment back or i want to chat you personally i have more question to ask about shaiya Please
Sir I want to Ask is this cheat you using on video still available ?? Please Reply Asap ..
In video sir No cooldown [R] is working is that your Version 2 Cheat sir i want to ask sir if is that is available i was always checking your feed back sir please comment back or i want to chat you personally i have more question to ask about shaiya Please
The one in the video is not available and the No cooldown [R] is not available either. There will be no new features added to the public version of it for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bani17
ANY UPDATED DELITE ? COZ THIS ONE NOT WORKING TO OTHER SHAIYAS BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY.
@, thank you for helping ridiculous someone to sell Anti-Cheat to others.
I'm going to talk about an infamy
Dear RazoR, I've seen his infamy on Facebook.
Stop sharing delite links to other players of servers.
You can't force anyone to take a anti-cheat, and I'd like to tell you, there are no client-side that can't be bypassed, like anti-cheat.
Permission to post.
there are no client-side that can't be bypassed - about this you can protect this if you know alot of C# / C++ / or other tools, you can. protect your game how can do this i will tell you later after i finish my v.3 anti cheat.
Delite Jangan Cave Monster 04/28/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies Hi, as the title says...
how can I remove the Monster in the Jangan Cave?
mabye it can help you:
I can remove the spawn from the Mangyangs... but not the JG Cave mobs -.-'
Thanks for Help!