Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST]Information on Loot Order

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]Information on Loot Order

Hi guys,

This used to be a great place for discussion, sharing ideas and general trying to exploit the Shaiya game.

I would like to bring to the attention of the Loot Order of Team Order in Raid systems. Mainly Ep4/Ep4.5 - There is a simple pattern of this loot drop and I was hoping that someone would be able to shed some light onto a possible hack/exploit to give an advantage over the rest of the people in the raid.

If anyone has information regarding this or even a small tool to mess around and play with this information please send me PM.

Any feedback welcome - Discuss below!

-Thanks

« Shaiya US Dupe Op And İtem | Anyone can make OPS generator or how to get free OPS? »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Order request online for my customer order
08/09/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i looking for something where customer can fill out information and also see if they enter product (database with around 5 products needed) the price they gotta pay! And if they send the order it need to arrive to my email! If someone can do sonething like that, please let me know your prices!! Thank you
Ich benötige kurze, leicht zu besorgende Information über Boot priority order
07/24/2012 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Startet euren pc oder laptop neu und drückt unmittelbar nach dem Start des Systems die "F2"-Taste. Daraufhin geht ihr mithilfe von Pfeiltasten auf "Boot" und sagt mir eure "Boot priority order", also was an 1,2,3,4 usw. steht in der richtigen Reihenfolge. Meine habe ich nämlich ein Bisschen rumvertauscht und würde gern die Standarteinstellungen wissen.
Information about Loot
12/28/2010 - GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
A Rewarding Experience – John Hargrove Talks About Loot – ArenaNet Blog Hab keine Zeit dies jetzt teilweise ins deutsche zu übersetze, vllt. schafft das ja wer andres. :)
[request to NAGCusers]May I request for the file needed in order to use marie earlier
09/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
:handsdown:May someone pls. give me the file needed to use marie earlier in GCPH?:handsdown: PLSSSSSSSSSSSS..............