Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Tactics Debuff Hack

Discussion on Shaiya Tactics Debuff Hack within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Shaiya Tactics Debuff Hack

Hello everyone,

So I've been thinking, why do characters actually stop moving when they get stunned ? And if I think more about it, why the hell do they have to run at anything lower than very fast ? Naa, that's not good at all, I don't like that.

Here's a little hack for Shaiya Tactics that makes sure you never get stunned and that you never run at anything lower than very fast.

This hack leaves no trace, just watch out for others getting too suspicious after failing to stun you for a few times in a row.

It is meant to work with the game.exe you can find , so there's no guarantee it will work with any other game.exe.

Requires .NET Framework 3.5 or higher.

Enjoy !

Attached Files
File Type: rar Shaiya Tactics Debuff Hack.rar (15.6 KB, 1398 views)
Thanks
20 Users
Old 04/28/2014, 00:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Anyone caught with this (and its a very obvious one) will get banned on sight.

Use at own risk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2014, 01:05   #3

Captain, you should write the same thing as well.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, there's a disable button. Exactly, you can flip the switch any time you want.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/28/2014, 01:50   #4

Someone is trying really hard in here , more credits to us o.o
Old 04/28/2014, 01:56   #5

With my eyes closed, maybe. That wasn't the case though.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/28/2014, 02:28   #6

All i have to say is ,and ima quote it from you "Man's reach exceeds his grasp."
Old 04/28/2014, 05:50   #7

Not exactly an original idea so I don't see why you've explained "your" thinking on it lol. This is just the ****-stopping hack not a "debuff hack" like you've worded it ... "Leaves no trace" except for the fact that it's extremely obvious >.<
Old 04/28/2014, 14:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
Not exactly an original idea so I don't see why you've explained "your" thinking on it lol. This is just the ****-stopping hack not a "debuff hack" like you've worded it ... "Leaves no trace" except for the fact that it's extremely obvious >.<
Hahaha, you caught me, I'm some fake kid who cannot code his own hacks so I steal other hacks, rename them and release them as my own.

This was, of course, my sarcastic reply to your stupid comment.

This is not the **** stop hack, and this is my idea, because I've never seen anyone getting "stunned" but still running, or running at very fast no matter what, even without sonics.

You might wanna give it a shot before you post.

P.S. I don't recommend extracting your sonic and counting on this hack to make you run at very fast. The staff members can see that you have no sonic linked, which will prove that you're using this hack.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/28/2014, 14:43   #9

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post

This is not the **** stop hack, and this is my idea, because I've never seen anyone getting "stunned" but still running, or running at very fast no matter what, even without sonics.
There was a Trainer somebody released here at the beggining of ep4 which had this feature and attack speed one. If i remember right it was KokoIV's Trainer.
Old 04/28/2014, 15:08   #10

Found . First time I actually hear about its existence.

Well, it appears I wasn't the first to think about it, which is always how it happens, but the implementation of this exploit is made by me, so I guess it's a legit hack.

I didn't include the attack speed feature because the server controls the time between attacks (with some exceptions), and that would only confuse players.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/28/2014, 17:33   #11

Nubness is thier any vidoe of this hack .. i cant use it it says "No perocess named 'game.exe'found.,pleasestar the game and try again".. i tried and tried but no use.. please make a vidoe of it txn ..
Old 04/28/2014, 17:39   #12

If you need a vidoe of this hack, because it cannot find the game.exe perocess then you definitely need to learn english. You should sort out your priorities.

I didn't include any instructions on how to use it because it's too **** simple. If you cannot use it then you're hopeless.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/29/2014, 10:51   #13

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Easy tigers. Maybe he is not the first one who made this kind of hack but he is the last one.There are several ways to do non-stop bug, he used one of them and made it possible for you which you cant even imagine how to do it.Even if only for that you should show respect to him because he made something for community. It is simple, if you like it use and if you dont like it leave the topic.

P.S. If it is "so easy" to catch, why do you still waste your time on this topic? This tool shouldnt be a problem for you and your server.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/29/2014, 14:08   #14

Thank you, JuuF, for what you said. It's exactly what I meant in my reply to your post from the 1st page of this thread, too bad some people didn't want to read it.

And thank you for the kind words, Dookie, but I have something different to tell.

Shaiya Tactics is a good server, nobody can deny that. However, just like any other server out there, it has flaws.
Shaiya Euphoria was never a big server, it was well populated, but not as big as Tactics is. We did have good PvP most of the time and a lot of great events every day. We had a friendly, but relatively small staff team, which was very helpful to each and every player, no matter where they come from or what language they speak. In 4 months of up-time, there was only one permanent ban for continuous rule breaking, which means the community was as drama-free as you can get.
Now, unlike others, I didn't start a private server for the money(it didn't even bring me any money at all), I did it for the players, which is why I never ignored any PM from any player, and always tried to give them a good, enjoyable game-play.

As for the development part, Shaiya Euphoria had some certain things that no other server had, has or may ever have, but it wasn't much. I went into more hardcore development after shutting Euphoria down.

For anyone who wants to choose between Tactics and Euphoria, Euphoria has a little problem right now - it's down.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/29/2014, 18:10   #15

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
I totally agree with nubness and JuuF. Choosing between servers should be a wise decision.
Quote:
Now, unlike others, I didn't start a private server for the money(it didn't even bring me any money at all), I did it for the players, which is why I never ignored any PM from any player, and always tried to give them a good, enjoyable game-play.
That's just wow. I don't see people like this. I hate people who just make servers for "money". I hope people will change like you. But that's not expected.
Thanks
1 User