Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Kind of release] All thanks to Mister.Miyagi!

Discussion on [Kind of release] All thanks to Mister.Miyagi! within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Kind of release] All thanks to Mister.Miyagi!

Hello all.
Mister.Miyagi have been bugging my inbox for too damn long, it's time to put an end to it!
Nah, I'm just kidding, he/she/it have shown great interest in at least wanting to maintain/update some tools which I have released/updated.
So I will now give you all the information you need to update the ones I released/updated.
It will not be any step by step tutorial, you will have to fire up that old process called "Brain.exe".

I have attached two .rar files, both contain 3 text files each.
1. Dump of the shaiya.exe
2. Dump of all Intermodular Calls
3. A file with 5 addresses, Auto Leader Resurrect (ALR), Anti-freeze (AF) 'In case it comes back', Wall climb (WC), Market Everywhere (ME), Fuck stop (FS).

The two different .rar files are made of the current version at the date which is part of the name, "shaiya12.19" = 19th of December and "shaiya2.8" = 8th of February. I have attached two of them so you can compare them and find your own way of finding the right address in the future.
So this is by no means a full blown tutorial, it doesn't teach you have to reverse games, it just shows you which address needs to be altered in what way to achieve the wanted effect.

Oh, and you will need to make a program to alter these address at run time, since this will not show you how to get rid of themida. But really it is easy, It will not take you more then one day.
1. Install visual studio or w/e.
2. Follow a few basic tutorials on how to compile and make shit in c++ (talking about defining variables, do something with them, making textboxes, buttons, connect them somehow).
(take C# if you want it really simple, take whatever language you want)
3. Google on how to get a list of all running processes with the executable named "XXXX.exe" *<-- It's a star!
4. Google on how to open a process *<-- It's a star!
5. Google on how to write to memory *<-- It's a star!

* = "in the selected language", since it can widely change from language to language.

Slap it all together and you will have a program which altered the wanted address in the wanted way for all running processes with the executable named "XXXX.exe". Easy as pie! mm Pie!

Now, I don't want to see any more topics/replies regarding "please update", do it yourself you lazy bum-bum!

This thread is probably full of grammatical errors, misspelled words etc. But you know what? I don't care!

Mister.Miyagi, pm me when you see this, I will give you something special ^^
No version check, wallhack and the (crappy) source code to my patcher.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Shaiya12.19.rar (6.26 MB, 386 views)
File Type: rar Shaiya2.8.rar (6.22 MB, 369 views)
Thanks
13 Users
Old 02/10/2013, 22:01   #2

Would you make video making of expression
Old 02/11/2013, 08:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuLpaR View Post
Would you make video making of expression
I'm sorry, but I didn't get what you said.
I only understood the "making video"-part, and no, I have given you enough info on how to complete the task.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2013, 15:02   #4

Once again namepod strikes and gives the elitepvper community a big *** helpfull tool! I'm going to work my *** of with my friend who knows a lot more about coding then I do!
Ur awesome , u know that tho xD

PS:
This topic's name is totally false! It should be named All thanks to namepod I have no right even being mentioned in this topic!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2013, 08:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Miyagi View Post
Ur awesome , u know that tho xD
Actually I have recently realized that I'm not as awesome as I thought.
I have been trying to do some hacking in other games, lets just say it ain't going that well :P

Quote:
PS:
This topic's name is totally false! It should be named All thanks to namepod I have no right even being mentioned in this topic!
Nope, the name is correct. You are the one who 'made' me do it.
Old 02/13/2013, 11:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by namepod View Post
Actually I have recently realized that I'm not as awesome as I thought.
I have been trying to do some hacking in other games, lets just say it ain't going that well :P

Nope, the name is correct. You are the one who 'made' me do it.
:O What game you gonna play now?
Old 02/13/2013, 12:32   #7

Quote:
:O What game you gonna play now?
Path of Exile and Allods are the ones I'm trying to hack now..

PoE got a nasty way of creating and handling packets so it ain't that easy to make an packet injector. At least not for me.

Allods got a annoying protection system (StarForce 4.5 or 5.70.043.001) which crashes the game at breakpoints and it has some sort of check that you don't tamper with the code, if you do, it crashes.

Hacking games is the only reason I play them..
Old 02/14/2013, 05:48   #8

this revers dump of ep4.5 game.exe lolz
Old 02/14/2013, 10:02   #9

Quote:

PoE got a nasty way of creating and handling packets so it ain't that easy to make an packet injector. At least not for me.
Hopefully you are making more progress than I. Best of luck.
Old 02/14/2013, 10:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
this revers dump of ep4.5 game.exe lolz
Those are dumps of the current version if the game at the 19th of december, and one of the 8th of February. So no, they are not ep 4.5 "lolz".
If you don't got anything of importance to say, say nothing at all.
"You say it best, when you say nothing at all"
(not to be confused by the song, what I'm saying is "Shut up if you don't have anything constructive to say")
Quote:
Originally Posted by -III- View Post
Hopefully you are making more progress than I. Best of luck.
Thanks
Managed to make a sniffer, but without injection, the sniffing process is kinda pointless. No point in knowing which packets are being sent if I can't send them myself :P
Old 02/14/2013, 10:35   #11

Quote:

Managed to make a sniffer, but without injection, the sniffing process is kinda pointless. No point in knowing which packets are being sent if you can't send them yourself :P
Last topic derailment from me, I promise. After all, I have stayed hidden around these parts for a while, needs to stay that way a bit longer

Anyway, the sniffer was as far as I have gotten as well. I have a few other odds and ends running, but nothing any monkey with a basic understanding of Olly can not manage.

Packet work has stalled with me, however. Closed Beta was much easier, there was zero security as far as packets went.
Old 02/14/2013, 10:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by -III- View Post
Last topic derailment from me, I promise. After all, I have stayed hidden around these parts for a while, needs to stay that way a bit longer

Anyway, the sniffer was as far as I have gotten as well. I have a few other odds and ends running, but nothing any monkey with a basic understanding of Olly can not manage.

Packet work has stalled with me, however. Closed Beta was much easier, there was zero security as far as packets went.
I don't mind talking about PoE :P
Why do you need to stay hidden?

Packet editor was my first project in PoE, if you got a working editor you can pretty much do any of the other hacks as well.
Take Shaiya for example:
Auto Leader Resurrect = send packet.
Wall climb = send move packet.
etc..

It's natural that such a powerful tool is hard to make.
Besides, if it were easy, it wouldn't be fun ^^
Old 02/14/2013, 10:54   #13

"Need" isn't really the word of choice, but rather "want". I have been avoiding the Shaiya section for some time since I closed my last server. More avoiding the PM spam to re-open than anything else.

...that and I fell into PoE Closed Beta

And you are right, it would not be fun The packet work for PoE hasn't stalled due to lack of interest or difficulty but rather due to scheduling. My wife and I have recently opened a second business and bit off more than we could chew.

Now I will grab a drink and slowly back away---and load PoE. Need to check out the new gem art anyway, I have been out of town the past 3 days and missed the latest patch deployment.
Old 02/14/2013, 12:11   #14

LOLS you think this the latest ? on 19th and 8th feb this not this ep4.5 try this on ep.5.5 to up this not work lolz imnot shut up coz i know this dump
Old 02/14/2013, 16:58   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
LOLS you think this the latest ? on 19th and 8th feb this not this ep4.5 try this on ep.5.5 to up this not work lolz imnot shut up coz i know this dump
Please stop being an idiot now.
I say it with love <3

Ps. the video is coming soon.

edit, had to add the PS part, typo and the video.

Ps now you know which address to change for allowing writing in trade below level 10.

Youtube video:

Last time I use that recording software though.
Thanks
1 User