Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Open Source AutoIt Farmbot/Killbot

Discussion on [Release]Open Source AutoIt Farmbot/Killbot within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Open Source AutoIt Farmbot/Killbot

Code:
[center]
[B][I]DE[/I][/B]
29.03.2013 | 13:13 : Version 2 hinzugefügt! (Mehrere Slots + alle Server)
14.01.2013 | 16:51 : Source-Code in den Thread eingefügt.

[B][I]EN[/I][/B]
03.29.2013 | 1:13 PM : Added Version 2! (More slots + all servers)
01.14.2013 | 4:51 PM : Added Source-Code in the thread.

Deutsch

Hallo!

Ich habe mit AutoIt ein kleines Programm erstellt, womit man in Shaiya automatisiert attackiert und automatisiert Gegenstände aufhebt.
Der Release beinhaltet den Code von dem jeweiligen Programm, und das Programm an sich, falls man sich nicht direkt mit AutoIt auskennt.

Version 1

Version 2

English

Hello!

I've made a little programm with AutoIt, which automatically attacks and automatically pick-up items. The release includes the Source-Code of the programm, and normally the programm, if you don't understand AutoIt.

Version 1

Version 2
[/CENTER]
Attached Files
File Type: rar DE - Shaiya-Bot by CyberSandler.rar (280.1 KB, 572 views)
File Type: rar EN - Shaiya-Bot by CyberSandler.rar (280.0 KB, 2103 views)
File Type: rar Shaiya-Bot 2 by CyberSandler [ALL-IN].rar (562.2 KB, 2096 views)
Thanks
19 Users
Old 01/14/2013, 10:50   #2

gute sache , dank dir man
Old 01/14/2013, 16:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waller66 View Post
gute sache , dank dir man
Kein Problem... war nicht wirklich aufwendig wie du evtl. sehen kannst... ^^
Waren ca. 10 Minuten mit den Screens und alles drum und dran...
Old 01/15/2013, 03:30   #4

the code on VB.net or C#
Old 01/15/2013, 20:52   #5

Thank you, works fine!
Old 01/19/2013, 02:39   #6

elite*gold: 22
Nice thanks!
Old 01/25/2013, 15:28   #7

Thank you guys for downloading it 100 times!
I hope you guys enjoy the Bot, I am already working on another bot written in C#...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2013, 13:49   #8

cant get the bot to work it will not work on shiaya
Old 01/27/2013, 15:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmowat888 View Post
cant get the bot to work it will not work on shiaya
On some PServers it doesn't work... and on official Shaiya it also doesn't work.
It's written in AutoIt... with C++ it would be hardware related, and should work on official Shaiya fine, but I am not going to destroy any game, I just want to help the PServers-Owners and some normal players... (with this release I just wanted to help normal players, because I know how long it takes to farm on lvl 1 monsters etc.)

I could make a Paket sniffer and send pakets to the official Server that kills the monsters automatically, even without starting Shaiya... but this would just destroy the game...

greets
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2013, 18:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSandler View Post
On some PServers it doesn't work... and on official Shaiya it also doesn't work.
It's written in AutoIt... with C++ it would be hardware related, and should work on official Shaiya fine, but I am not going to destroy any game, I just want to help the PServers-Owners and some normal players... (with this release I just wanted to help normal players, because I know how long it takes to farm on lvl 1 monsters etc.)

I could make a Paket sniffer and send pakets to the official Server that kills the monsters automatically, even without starting Shaiya... but this would just destroy the game...

greets
If only you had had a dime for every post you made containing retarded bullshit you'd have been a millionaire a long time ago...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2013, 11:23   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyMod View Post
If only you had had a dime for every post you made containing retarded bullshit you'd have been a millionaire a long time ago...
You think I am kidding? ^^
Just an example :
WarRock... (F2P - Shooter)
Pilarius (a very good friend of me) coded a Levelbot ... it automatically login, choose randomely a Server, switches to Zombie Mode, creates a room, starts the game, and kills 155 Zombies and die... and that without stopping...
You can do the same thing in mostly every game... that all happens with packets... he get packets and send packets back, but okay... if you don't trust me, or if you think I just write bullshit... it's your opinion.
Old 01/28/2013, 15:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSandler View Post
You think I am kidding? ^^
Just an example :
WarRock... (F2P - Shooter)
Pilarius (a very good friend of me) coded a Levelbot ... it automatically login, choose randomely a Server, switches to Zombie Mode, creates a room, starts the game, and kills 155 Zombies and die... and that without stopping...
You can do the same thing in mostly every game... that all happens with packets... he get packets and send packets back, but okay... if you don't trust me, or if you think I just write bullshit... it's your opinion.
Lol bro. I hacked World of Warcraft, instant level 90 aimbot hacks speedhack and same with Shaiya, instant max level bot aimbot with speedhack auto teleport hacker and for Diablo 3 max hacker level bot auto item picker bot speedhack aimbot invincibility teleport hack bot infinite gold cheat hacks. AUHeuaheuaheuaheuaheah **** me, you're a ******.
Old 01/28/2013, 16:12   #13

Quote:
Lol bro. I hacked World of Warcraft, instant level 90 aimbot hacks speedhack and same with Shaiya, instant max level bot aimbot with speedhack auto teleport hacker and for Diablo 3 max hacker level bot auto item picker bot speedhack aimbot invincibility teleport hack bot infinite gold cheat hacks. AUHeuaheuaheuaheuaheah **** me, you're a ******.
Ahahahahahah I can't get anymore.
An Aimbot in WoW or Shaiya? Pls stop kidding/killing me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2013, 16:45   #14

Quote:
Cool story bro.
1. Hacking, and sending packets are extremely different things!
2. That what you did, isn't hacking... it's cheating, nothing more. (if you really did this... but no, I am sure that you haven't did that^^)
3. No one who writes "Diablo 3 max hacker level bot auto item picker bot speedhack aimbot invincibility teleport hack bot infinite gold cheat hacks." have done that...
4. And now? If you did that... yeah?... high five, what now?... I have just written what a friend did with packets, and what I could do in shaiya with packets, because you said, that I say bullshit... what an irony, I think you are now the one who writes bullshit...^^
Old 01/28/2013, 17:10   #15

"nerd" question
Code:
Send("{1}") ;You can change the "1" in another number, if you have your attack-icon on another place.
Send("{2}") ;You can change the "2" in another number, if you have your pick-up-icon on another place.
Too add more slots from skill bar.
Quote:
Send("{3}") ;You can change the "3" in another number, if you have your pick-up-icon on another place
just add this?
*Send("{3}")
and.. save as .exe or .au3?
Thanks again

« read please | Help »