I made sure that I had all the requirements, and tried this app on several accounts across several servers. It will save the names of the NPC's, but does not allow interaction, except when used with the character and server that the NPC's were acquired with originally. I had hoped to use the app on multiple toons and servers, as this would save me a lot of hassle. I hope this feedback helps.
I made sure that I had all the requirements, and tried this app on several accounts across several servers. It will save the names of the NPC's, but does not allow interaction, except when used with the character and server that the NPC's were acquired with originally. I had hoped to use the app on multiple toons and servers, as this would save me a lot of hassle. I hope this feedback helps.
You need to be on the same map as the NPC you're trying to interact with. As a workaround, you could add NPCs for other maps and give them appropriate names.
Some NPCs like AH warehouse, blacksmith and few others work from any map you try. However for example quest NPCs wont open unless you are on same map with them, which is tbh more than enough. Cant ask for more than this, as i can NPC stuff, store stuff and repair gear as much as i want to without wasting moves/teles etc.
Awesome thing especially for newcomers that dont want to waste money on traveling and buying EE.
Thx synsia
Am I missing something? App works great for the current logged in session, but when you close game.exe and NPCManager.exe the list of NPC's goes away when you close and you must revisit NPC's next time you launch and re-add. Is there a way to save the NPC list between uses of the program? I have tried closing the 2 programs in every order combination possible with no effect. Running Windows 7.
Thx.
Am I missing something? App works great for the current logged in session, but when you close game.exe and NPCManager.exe the list of NPC's goes away when you close and you must revisit NPC's next time you launch and re-add. Is there a way to save the NPC list between uses of the program? I have tried closing the 2 programs in every order combination possible with no effect. Running Windows 7.
Thx.
Odd, it saves fine for me when I close the app. Try marking the program as "safe" or "trusted" if you're using some kind of anti-virus software.
Running both EP5 and EP6 one here on Win7, works just fine, not sure why it doesn't save for you. Did you try to redownload? Maybe you have the older one, i remember everyone had same problem before Syn reuploaded the one with fix.
Running both EP5 and EP6 one here on Win7, works just fine, not sure why it doesn't save for you. Did you try to redownload? Maybe you have the older one, i remember everyone had same problem before Syn reuploaded the one with fix.
That was it. I was on 155, latest is 165.
Working now! THX!!!
[BETA] Dark Manager ( Advanced multi accounts manager with many^ features.) 12/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 90 Replies Dark Manager ( BETA )
An Advanced Accounts Manager with multiple accounts database + many many functions.
Hello all !, Today I present you the beta phace of Dark Manager.
Features :-
Store unilmited number of accounts.
Login all accounts one by one logging out each and a safe time interval to prevent IP blocking.
Suche Fifa Manager 11 Key EA Download manager 05/17/2011 - Fifa Trading - 2 Replies Servus
ich suche einen Unused und über EA Downloadmanager Aktivierbaren Key für das EA Spiel Fifa Manager 2011
bezahlen würde ich entweder 10er PSC oder 500 e*gold
keine Faked Keys!!!
Handel läuft so ab Ihr gebt mir Key ich Aktiviere Ihn ist die Aktivierung Erfolgreich gebe ich Euch entweder Psc oder e*gold was Euch lieber ist!!