Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: -=Angel95=-
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/09/2012, 15:40
Replies: 2,413
Views: 249,884
Posted By -=Angel95=-
Fantastic, thanks!

Fantastic, thanks!
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/09/2012, 15:23
Replies: 2,413
Views: 249,884
Posted By -=Angel95=-
does it work with netframework 4.0?

does it work with netframework 4.0?
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/08/2012, 22:57
Replies: 397
Views: 43,915
Posted By -=Angel95=-
Does it work after the last server's restart?

Does it work after the last server's restart?
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/08/2012, 22:54
Replies: 22
Views: 1,786
Posted By -=Angel95=-
True story

True story
Forum: Freebies 06/08/2012, 22:44
Replies: 320
Views: 10,100
Posted By -=Angel95=-
Italy

Italy
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/24/2012, 18:00
Replies: 89
Views: 11,132
Posted By -=Angel95=-
new md5?

new md5?
Forum: Freebies 05/23/2012, 22:34
Replies: 233
Views: 7,898
Posted By -=Angel95=-
14

14
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/21/2012, 22:58
Replies: 149
Views: 21,738
Posted By -=Angel95=-
I did a lot of time!

I did a lot of time!
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/21/2012, 21:58
Replies: 149
Views: 21,738
Posted By -=Angel95=-
But the error is of the invisible box not to the...

But the error is of the invisible box not to the connection...I need this bot my god..
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/21/2012, 20:42
Replies: 149
Views: 21,738
Posted By -=Angel95=-
The error continue...

The error continue...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/21/2012, 15:57
Replies: 149
Views: 21,738
Posted By -=Angel95=-
The bot says that invisible box bonus code have...

The bot says that invisible box bonus code have been changed and I already upgraded my md5 and client version
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/15/2011, 14:08
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,472
Posted By -=Angel95=-
Can anyone tell me the settings for do well the...

Can anyone tell me the settings for do well the portals?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/29/2011, 16:18
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,472
Posted By -=Angel95=-
How can I have credits for captcha trader?

How can I have credits for captcha trader?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2011, 21:08
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,472
Posted By -=Angel95=-
but will be updated again for the captcha?

but will be updated again for the captcha?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/06/2011, 14:07
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,472
Posted By -=Angel95=-
Where?

Where?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/05/2011, 14:59
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,472
Posted By -=Angel95=-
before I do it except for "not to kill" but the...

before I do it except for "not to kill" but the aliens kill me without the ship has fired a shot
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/05/2011, 13:27
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,472
Posted By -=Angel95=-
kristallin in beta, but in general

kristallin in beta, but in general
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/05/2011, 12:01
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,472
Posted By -=Angel95=-
What features should I activate for the galaxy?

What features should I activate for the galaxy?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/05/2011, 11:19
Replies: 1,915
Views: 262,472
Posted By -=Angel95=-
I have not understand how to get it to work in...

I have not understand how to get it to work in the galaxy...I select circle ncp and drag but doesn't work pleese help me
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.