Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: kingmy
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/30/2012, 19:17
Replies: 2
Views: 283
Posted By kingmy
conection in progress

EPVP I need help! I have a problem with serverfiles by daroo 1678.LOOK:

View image: problema ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Please help me!:(
Forum: Metin2 08/28/2012, 16:12
Replies: 1
Views: 496
Posted By kingmy
need item_proto and mob_prot

EPVP! I need a good item_proto and mob_proto in english please.Thanks!
Forum: Metin2 08/26/2012, 23:52
Replies: 1
Views: 810
Posted By kingmy
i need mob_proto.sql

epvp! I need download link mob_prot.sql for navicat please :(
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.