Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: gordao99
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/03/2020, 01:36
Replies: 4
Views: 274
Posted By gordao99
Vouch for BR only, EUNE only if ordering

Vouch for BR only, EUNE only if ordering
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/03/2020, 00:50
Replies: 4
Views: 274
Posted By gordao99
Do you have BR acc?

Do you have BR acc?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/03/2020, 00:09
Replies: 4
Views: 274
Posted By gordao99
[BR/EUNE/EUW/NA] 50% RP Gifts 15k RP for 130 BRL ( NEED PEOPLE TO VOUCH FOR FREE )

[BR/EUNE/EUW/NA] 50% RP Gifts 15k RP for 130 BRL ( 50% OFF RIOT PRICE )

50% RP Gifts 15k RP for 130 BRL at BR server, others servers might check at Discord

We can use a middleman you cover the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2020, 23:44
Replies: 3
Views: 320
Posted By gordao99
I can sell rp via gift in any server, I can go...

I can sell rp via gift in any server, I can go first if trusted. [Only registered and activated users can see links] this discord
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2020, 23:13
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By gordao99
[BR/EUNE/EUW/NA] 50% RP Gifts 15k RP for 130 BRL ( 50% OFF RIOT PRICE )

50% RP Gifts 15k RP for 130 BRL at BR server, others servers might check at Discord

We can use a middleman you cover the fees.

I accept Bitcoin as payment for internationals order, Brazilians...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/15/2020, 22:13
Replies: 194
Views: 56,969
Posted By gordao99
I PMED YOU I WANT TO PAY WITH BITCOINS. ANSIOSO...

I PMED YOU I WANT TO PAY WITH BITCOINS. ANSIOSO AT DISCORD
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.