Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rakiloki
Forum: Facebook 07/10/2012, 16:14
Replies: 0
Views: 1,451
Posted By Rakiloki
REQUEST: Need Marble in the SIMS SOCIAL...ANYone has a data???

I'm desperate looking for marble (to collect marble u need to post it on your FB wall). Is there any data to easily get it? need help xxx
Forum: Facebook 04/20/2012, 11:03
Replies: 90
Views: 8,979
Posted By Rakiloki
You, silly thing! hahah, I can assure you I'm not...

You, silly thing! hahah, I can assure you I'm not a noob, I've been cheating for 7 years ...so ...ehmmm, The problem was the link, not the files in it...

So shut up!!!

Zero/ Peter your hack...
Forum: Facebook 04/19/2012, 13:32
Replies: 90
Views: 8,979
Posted By Rakiloki
Yep! that's right Splinter. I've just tried to...

Yep! that's right Splinter. I've just tried to download the new database (17.0.0.12) from Zero's Blog and it says the file is blocked for violation...Who knows...maybe he has reach the limit of...
Forum: Facebook 04/13/2012, 14:52
Replies: 90
Views: 8,979
Posted By Rakiloki
Hey guys!!! Why don't we all press the "thanks...

Hey guys!!! Why don't we all press the "thanks button" (It is a way of being grateful), instead of arguing and demanding!!! We should be all very grateful to Peter08po, rockabilly and other people...
Forum: Facebook 04/03/2012, 22:33
Replies: 15
Views: 1,284
Posted By Rakiloki
amen!!! hahahah :)

amen!!! hahahah :)
Forum: Facebook 04/03/2012, 22:28
Replies: 46
Views: 3,528
Posted By Rakiloki
i DO Have a problem, ...hahah Do i need free...

i DO Have a problem, ...hahah Do i need free storage to "buy" the gems, snails and potions from misc??? Because, my storage is 805/800 and it does not allow me to "buy" these things from misc....ohhh...
Forum: Facebook 04/03/2012, 22:20
Replies: 15
Views: 1,284
Posted By Rakiloki
BEARPC & Rickabilly!! Hey guys I must confess u...

BEARPC & Rickabilly!! Hey guys I must confess u are both my idols!! i'M FED UP of selfish people and of course people with some kind of superiority feeling.... OH JEEZ I hate this! I've just seen the...
Forum: Facebook 04/03/2012, 08:57
Replies: 15
Views: 1,284
Posted By Rakiloki
THANKS A LOT BEARPC!!! So many thanks for your...

THANKS A LOT BEARPC!!! So many thanks for your help!!!!!
Forum: Facebook 04/02/2012, 15:40
Replies: 562
Views: 76,948
Posted By Rakiloki
WTF??? What's going on in here? Pelisoli what do...

WTF??? What's going on in here? Pelisoli what do u mean with "support"? Support = money ($)??? Well,...guys, he's not the only "hacker" in da world, there are many people perfectly able to update...
Forum: Facebook 03/29/2012, 12:03
Replies: 27
Views: 2,459
Posted By Rakiloki
Hey @simcash!! would you manage to introduce in...

Hey @simcash!! would you manage to introduce in the hack, the new items in miscellanious??? I'm seeking for snails in order to complete the quest...
As you all may know, in the last part of the...
Forum: Facebook 03/02/2012, 09:46
Replies: 562
Views: 76,948
Posted By Rakiloki
oops!! it's not working anymore from...

oops!! it's not working anymore from mediafire...!! Mediafire says the link is invalid / the file has been erased... :'(
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.