Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: kimxd
Forum: Valorant Trading 06/28/2021, 06:10
Replies: 144
Views: 19,515
Posted By kimxd
This is NOT an instant delivery. I bought it and...

This is NOT an instant delivery. I bought it and it has been 20 minutes still nothing. Discord support hasn't responded to my tickets either.
Forum: Valorant Trading 06/28/2021, 06:09
Replies: 536
Views: 169,565
Posted By kimxd
.

.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/14/2019, 01:01
Replies: 368
Views: 99,130
Posted By kimxd
Discord invite is expired/invalid. Maybe I...

Discord invite is expired/invalid.

Maybe I could vouch for you? I have been around this forum for 12 years only lol
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.