Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: jhonfeitos
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/16/2014, 11:15
Replies: 489
Views: 274,837
Posted By jhonfeitos
600 Speed Boost CODE: 2Q73-YCXA-HRPW-KYD7

600 Speed Boost CODE: 2Q73-YCXA-HRPW-KYD7
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/19/2013, 11:27
Replies: 57
Views: 3,857
Posted By jhonfeitos
go to hell with ritler nazist!!!

go to hell with ritler nazist!!!
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2013, 09:19
Replies: 25
Views: 8,108
Posted By jhonfeitos
so idiot O.O

so idiot O.O
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/06/2013, 03:16
Replies: 265
Views: 58,839
Posted By jhonfeitos
very nice job bro!!!! thanks for you TDX ;)

very nice job bro!!!! thanks for you TDX ;)
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/15/2013, 22:06
Replies: 8
Views: 1,241
Posted By jhonfeitos
parabéns maninho você é muito sortudo ^^

parabéns maninho você é muito sortudo ^^
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/15/2013, 02:00
Replies: 9
Views: 2,593
Posted By jhonfeitos
Friend, here this bot is not working perfectly! ...

Friend, here this bot is not working perfectly!

I did all the settings as you said in the forum!


yet it did not work properly,

he gave error after 3 races, and soon after the first game...
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/13/2013, 00:26
Replies: 35
Views: 5,534
Posted By jhonfeitos
for it work fine, i have to use the game in...

for it work fine, i have to use the game in english language???
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/09/2013, 15:18
Replies: 35
Views: 5,534
Posted By jhonfeitos
Здесь бот не работает идеально, уже сделали все...

Здесь бот не работает идеально,
уже сделали все настройки, но не работает :/
Может ли кто-нибудь помочь мне с этим?

Спасибо и поздравления за работу!

Here, the bot does not work perfectly,...
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/09/2013, 02:12
Replies: 4
Views: 756
Posted By jhonfeitos
i need farmbuddy on highstakes now :)

when you see the veloz967
please tell me, FARMBUDDY and lets to farm.
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/07/2013, 00:16
Replies: 35
Views: 5,534
Posted By jhonfeitos
here this bot not working properly :/ I'm...

here this bot not working properly :/

I'm doing the following settings:

1-open the game by SandBoxie
2-open the game by default laucher
3-game to set up the double 800 * 600, minimal...
Forum: Need for Speed World 03/04/2013, 23:53
Replies: 4
Views: 1,521
Posted By jhonfeitos
to it work fine the game have to be in england...

to it work fine the game have to be in england language?
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/27/2013, 22:25
Replies: 2
Views: 688
Posted By jhonfeitos
Ricardo, I set everything right in the GPWA bot...

Ricardo, I set everything right in the GPWA bot eg
but when he does some three races successfully
starting from the fourth race, he's wrong, and working, and enter other players already on the...
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/27/2013, 21:58
Replies: 2
Views: 688
Posted By jhonfeitos
Question I have a doubt, guys :/

I use the game to the Portuguese BR language, does that cause a failure
time to use bots and other hacks to manipulate the game? because after all the bots
are written in English is not it? :)
...
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/23/2013, 14:40
Replies: 7
Views: 2,556
Posted By jhonfeitos
hello friends, I need help, Here I do the...

hello friends, I need help,
Here I do the settings correctly,
and as I click start, the bot's error after 3 or 5 races :/

how can I solve this problem?
I made the settings being perfectly?
...
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/23/2013, 09:29
Replies: 0
Views: 507
Posted By jhonfeitos
Talking farm buddy on high stakes now XD

i need of a farm buddy on high stakes now,there my name is veloz967.
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/21/2013, 20:45
Replies: 27
Views: 3,781
Posted By jhonfeitos
are working this bot farmer???

are working this bot farmer???
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/17/2013, 05:22
Replies: 21
Views: 2,720
Posted By jhonfeitos
thanks to all you friends !!! ;)

thanks to all you friends !!! ;)
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/16/2013, 09:31
Replies: 21
Views: 2,720
Posted By jhonfeitos
Question How To change the names of the drivers in need for speed world???

like changing the name of the riders in need for speed world??

thanks for all! :)
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/03/2013, 00:05
Replies: 4
Views: 530
Posted By jhonfeitos
ya,i am there now,my name is VELOZ967 i wait...

ya,i am there now,my name is VELOZ967

i wait you there!!!
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/02/2013, 22:25
Replies: 4
Views: 530
Posted By jhonfeitos
Talking Farmer Buddy right now on high stakes APEX US!!!!

hi guys,now am in high stakes in server apex us,
i need a buddy to farmer with me.

if anyone wants, I'll be waiting for it!!
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/30/2013, 22:10
Replies: 4
Views: 1,193
Posted By jhonfeitos
thanks friends XD

thanks friends XD
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/28/2013, 09:58
Replies: 4
Views: 1,193
Posted By jhonfeitos
Some mode to do the artmoney to work with the new bodykits and the new spoilers???

hello.

people,knows about the artmoney?
if exist some hack to work with artmoney to install bodykits and spoilers?

thanks!!!
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/26/2013, 14:27
Replies: 0
Views: 563
Posted By jhonfeitos
Question Some launcher for need for speed world??

Hello friends, I need help.

I wonder if there is already some kind of launcher working
for need for speed world which was recently updated on the 24th of this month!!

if so, I ask you to post...
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/25/2013, 23:20
Replies: 8
Views: 2,586
Posted By jhonfeitos
hey friends,its work very nice. thans for...

hey friends,its work very nice.

thans for the member that posted this hack :D
Forum: Need for Speed World 01/20/2013, 06:35
Replies: 14
Views: 4,787
Posted By jhonfeitos
why this bot work bad here??? i am using...

why this bot work bad here???
i am using sandboxie 3.76 and 2 accounts nfsw to do it,
but after bot start the work,after 5 races the bot make wrong things,and the game stop the farmer!

what i...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.