Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: shahadien
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/04/2015, 00:10
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,472
Posted By shahadien
Client crashes as soon as I load the program.

I've tried redownloading the program several times, but my GW2 client crashes out every time I load Midnight. Then once the client has crashed, and the login screen of midnight is up, I type in my...
Forum: Perfect World 11/27/2008, 04:16
Replies: 8
Views: 2,155
Posted By shahadien
Multi-Client botting?

Hey guys! I was just wondering how it might be possible to set up my bot so that it can be run in the background as I play on my regular account?

I already have the multi-client modded exe, as...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/26/2008, 16:54
Replies: 64
Views: 11,103
Posted By shahadien
Awesome! the modded EXE works perfectly. thanks! ...

Awesome! the modded EXE works perfectly. thanks!

Now the next question. I read on here about a thread where in if the game detects a bot I would be auto-banned....since PWProtector isn't running,...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/24/2008, 20:08
Replies: 64
Views: 11,103
Posted By shahadien
is there a modded version out there of v32?...

is there a modded version out there of v32? anyone know?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.