Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Genethitami
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 11/12/2013, 11:25
Replies: 9
Views: 669
Posted By Genethitami
I have paypal recipent, full skype convo and can...

I have paypal recipent, full skype convo and can provide both.

So, no going away. We met in GW1, you showed me stuff, while talking on skype. It was like... 10 days before xmas? I sent you the...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 11/11/2013, 01:43
Replies: 4
Views: 404
Posted By Genethitami
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/guild-wars-tradin...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Right back at you.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 11/11/2013, 01:41
Replies: 2
Views: 287
Posted By Genethitami
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/guild-wars-tradin...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2013, 01:41
Replies: 2
Views: 403
Posted By Genethitami
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/guild-wars-tradin...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2013, 01:40
Replies: 4
Views: 311
Posted By Genethitami
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/guild-wars-tradin...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 11/11/2013, 00:54
Replies: 9
Views: 669
Posted By Genethitami
Scammer. Happened during xmas. ...

Scammer. Happened during xmas.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/03/2013, 02:01
Replies: 54
Views: 7,233
Posted By Genethitami
Fast and solid. Recommending ^^ Got armbrace...

Fast and solid. Recommending ^^

Got armbrace 200zkeys, a mini, no problems.

^^
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/13/2012, 01:00
Replies: 136
Views: 24,419
Posted By Genethitami
I got a slight problem. I edited some value and...

I got a slight problem. I edited some value and now I'm always clipping even though I restart the client. I seem to just always fall through textures and can't seem to fix it... Any help?

And...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 12/06/2012, 13:40
Replies: 87
Views: 10,209
Posted By Genethitami
Hello, I need one uniquie mini Kurz armor ...

Hello,
I need one uniquie mini
Kurz armor
Tormented weapon
200 zkeys

What would be the price?
Pm@ Genethitami (skype)

Thank you man! You made my christmas ^_^
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 12/05/2012, 21:47
Replies: 6
Views: 680
Posted By Genethitami
Scammer.

Scammer.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 12/05/2012, 21:26
Replies: 16
Views: 1,153
Posted By Genethitami
Might be a scammer. Checking...

Might be a scammer. Checking...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.