Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 27 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: farongalonrin
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/16/2008, 08:25
Replies: 58
Views: 9,930
Posted By farongalonrin
nvm

Nevermind I got it to work.
I can get ingame but the hack isn't working.
Any suggestions?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/16/2008, 07:40
Replies: 58
Views: 9,930
Posted By farongalonrin
I followed all the steps and it said "Invalid...

I followed all the steps and it said "Invalid Execute File" when I opened the dekaron.nsse file
:?

Help plz. :(
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.