Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rues
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/10/2013, 23:05
Replies: 8
Views: 516
Posted By Rues
bump, still available

bump, still available
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/09/2013, 22:19
Replies: 8
Views: 516
Posted By Rues
still available. 50 euro psc buy now.

still available. 50 euro psc buy now.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/09/2013, 15:06
Replies: 8
Views: 516
Posted By Rues
sent

sent
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/09/2013, 14:37
Replies: 8
Views: 516
Posted By Rues
still avaiable

still avaiable
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/09/2013, 03:31
Replies: 8
Views: 516
Posted By Rues
[SELL] S2 Diamond EU WEST [50 EURO PSC]

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

The account is LvL 30, has 769 wins in Normal and Gold ll divison ( DIAMOND s2 )

It has 900+ Riot Points and 10618 Influence Points.

The account has 79...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/31/2013, 10:28
Replies: 13
Views: 752
Posted By Rues
scammer

scammer
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/27/2013, 02:22
Replies: 3
Views: 440
Posted By Rues
Dont even bother trading with this guy, he said...

Dont even bother trading with this guy, he said that we can use middleman the 300+ tbm'd one and he said that i dont know this guy, pathetic kid new skype etc, and after all said "I ddos you pussy,...
Forum: Middleman 01/19/2013, 21:17
Replies: 27
Views: 1,456
Posted By Rues
Good mm, Worth of try.

Good mm, Worth of try.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/19/2013, 18:51
Replies: 7
Views: 819
Posted By Rues
STILL AVAILABLE. ONLY 40 EURO

STILL AVAILABLE.

ONLY 40 EURO
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/18/2013, 15:21
Replies: 7
Views: 819
Posted By Rues
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/16/2013, 23:25
Replies: 7
Views: 819
Posted By Rues
bump

bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/16/2013, 21:32
Replies: 0
Views: 234
Posted By Rues
[WTB] GW2 KEY

Hello I would like to buy GW2 key .

I am willing to pay 30 euro psc.

I will only trade with trusted mm or YOU GO FIRST


skype : rues159
Forum: Fifa Trading 01/15/2013, 23:15
Replies: 48
Views: 3,064
Posted By Rues
REALLY TRUSTED USER. BOUGHT 300 K AND I AM REALLY...

REALLY TRUSTED USER. BOUGHT 300 K AND I AM REALLY SATISFIED WITH HIM. NO SCAM ONLY ++++++++++

@edit

So I have decided to spend another 15 euro. Becasue i bought coins before from him I have...
Forum: Fifa Trading 01/15/2013, 21:32
Replies: 3,444
Views: 206,675
Posted By Rues
ch kaufte mir dieses AB zwei Stunden und ich habe...

ch kaufte mir dieses AB zwei Stunden und ich habe eine Liste mit Spielern. Alles scheint K, aber wenn ich Start drücken, passiert nichts. Ich verließ das AB für 2 Stunden und NICHTS! Die Log-Tabelle...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/15/2013, 20:04
Replies: 7
Views: 819
Posted By Rues
bump

bump
Forum: Fifa Trading 01/15/2013, 19:38
Replies: 3,444
Views: 206,675
Posted By Rues
Does anyone know how to set this program up? ...

Does anyone know how to set this program up? I use good price list of player and The Autobuyer doesnt seem to buy any players. :< Anyone have a few players to help with ? and to get with...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2013, 23:49
Replies: 5
Views: 1,023
Posted By Rues
This guy who said above me is right. I asked the...

This guy who said above me is right. I asked the seller to show me his acc and he said that he cant caue its banned for 3 days. He is a polish fucker who protends to be German. Deal with...
Forum: Fifa Trading 01/14/2013, 19:31
Replies: 0
Views: 445
Posted By Rues
WTB FIFA 13 Ultimate TEAM coins on Xbox 360

Hi im intrested in buying coins for Fifa 13 ultimate team..


I am able to pay 50 euro psc for about 300-500k.

I will only trade with Middleman Or YOU GO FIRST.

Contact me on skype : rues159
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2013, 18:26
Replies: 7
Views: 819
Posted By Rues
still avialable.

still avialable.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2013, 02:14
Replies: 7
Views: 819
Posted By Rues
[SELL] LOL EUW 1700 ELO + S2 GOLD + SKINS ONLY 40 EURO PSC

Hi Guys,

@This account is currently on 1709 TOP elo SOLOQ AND SELLING IT FOR 40-50 EURO PSC ... CURRENT 1590


My Account is on EUW.
I sell it because i dont want to play any more / no time.
...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/14/2013, 00:38
Replies: 1
Views: 397
Posted By Rues
[SELL] LOL EUW 1690 ELO + S2 GOLD + SKINS....

Hi Guys,

My Account is on EUW.
I sell it because i dont want to play any more / no time.

Skins

Ahri - Mitternachtsahri
Akali - Silberzahn Akali
Alister - Infernalischer Alister / Langhorn...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.