Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: bockun
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 04/10/2020, 17:15
Replies: 817
Views: 227,523
Posted By bockun
Guys normally I really don't care about writing...

Guys normally I really don't care about writing positives about cheats. But, eCyler deservers a big vouch.

I am currently subscribed to 2 really big cheats (~50-60€ monthly) and one of them is in...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 04/09/2020, 01:40
Replies: 352
Views: 47,685
Posted By bockun
The cheat didn't work for me. I got some kind of...

The cheat didn't work for me. I got some kind of error, he suggested a couple of things to do but doesn't seem like working at least with my computer.

After that he refunded my money back. Good...
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/17/2019, 13:11
Replies: 621
Views: 88,799
Posted By bockun
I sent you a pm, could you please check it?

I sent you a pm, could you please check it?
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2011, 11:20
Replies: 15
Views: 1,888
Posted By bockun
Thanks Mert ;)

Thanks Mert ;)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/26/2010, 11:21
Replies: 78
Views: 8,019
Posted By bockun
parola cilgin-turkei ü değil u olacak.

parola cilgin-turkei ü değil u olacak.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/26/2010, 09:18
Replies: 78
Views: 8,019
Posted By bockun
The password is cilgin-turkei

The password is cilgin-turkei
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/26/2010, 08:42
Replies: 78
Views: 8,019
Posted By bockun
Bak arkadaşım yargısız infaz yapıyorsun sen. Bir...

Bak arkadaşım yargısız infaz yapıyorsun sen. Bir kere bu hack türk yapımı değil italyan yapımı açsan anlardın. İkincisi virüs programlarına tarattım bir şey bulamadı ardından trojen programlarına...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/25/2010, 20:50
Replies: 78
Views: 8,019
Posted By bockun
Arkadaşlar test ettim. Gerçekten çok güzel...

Arkadaşlar test ettim. Gerçekten çok güzel çalışıyor. Virüstotal , asquared , nod32 ye ayrı ayrı tarattım 0. Allah senden razı olsun.

Guys i tested it. It works good. I scanned virustotal,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.