Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Limberiaz
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/14/2014, 03:37
Replies: 6
Views: 293
Posted By Limberiaz
WTB Boost Service GoldV 81LP to Plat5 (TR Server)

Guys I'm currently on Gold 1 at 81lp right now. I'm on TR server. I don't want to risk it and I want to get to the platinum.

What will be the best choice for me, boosting service or buying wins?...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.