Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: furnaps
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 12/01/2013, 01:54
Replies: 13
Views: 4,389
Posted By furnaps
Dumb question but how detectable is this? I used...

Dumb question but how detectable is this? I used a fishing bot in rift for a long time but all it did was read the chat log and had pixel detection later in the game..
Forum: Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/05/2012, 09:56
Replies: 277
Views: 130,984
Posted By furnaps
This is what I was thinking as well. ^^^^^^^^

This is what I was thinking as well. ^^^^^^^^
Forum: Rift Trading 02/13/2012, 07:16
Replies: 0
Views: 439
Posted By furnaps
Exclamation Rift US-Gaurdian Acct. Lvl50 Mage/Warrior *CHEAP*

I have an extra account That I would like to sell Since I Have a better account now.

The characters are On the Us server Silkweb Guardian side.

There is 2 fresh-ish level 50's a Mage and...
Forum: Facebook 01/23/2012, 11:09
Replies: 109
Views: 20,843
Posted By furnaps
Since the event for the new vehicle is over is...

Since the event for the new vehicle is over is the hack still safe? You said not to use it after the waves are over so Im not sure if I can safely use it now that there is no waves
Forum: Facebook 01/21/2012, 10:31
Replies: 237
Views: 12,116
Posted By furnaps
I would say dont let anyone DL it if they have...

I would say dont let anyone DL it if they have less then 10 post or something. I just hope Kixeye dont get there paws on it
Forum: Rift Trading 01/21/2012, 10:17
Replies: 3
Views: 838
Posted By furnaps
Pm me your lowest price and I'll try and take it...

Pm me your lowest price and I'll try and take it off your hands if I can afford it.
Forum: Facebook 01/20/2012, 22:27
Replies: 35
Views: 3,795
Posted By furnaps
Doesn't work anymore

Doesn't work anymore
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 23:52
Replies: 113
Views: 24,341
Posted By furnaps
Kixeye is making accounts here now and downloaded...

Kixeye is making accounts here now and downloaded the hacks to trace them to whoever uses them..

The hack makers need to come up with a way to protect there hacks now.
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 16:32
Replies: 249
Views: 13,777
Posted By furnaps
1. Lol actually it does.. 2. I'm not asking...

1. Lol actually it does..
2. I'm not asking because I want to use it to attack someone. I'm asking because someone is attacking me with some version of someones hack and its not showing him getting...
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 16:20
Replies: 249
Views: 13,777
Posted By furnaps
I know that if you would have bothered to read my...

I know that if you would have bothered to read my previous posts in this thread you would know that also :mad:

BTW edit out what you quoted from me so people don't think its ok to attack...
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 16:11
Replies: 249
Views: 13,777
Posted By furnaps
Sent you a Pm<

Sent you a Pm<
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 13:29
Replies: 249
Views: 13,777
Posted By furnaps
If I attack with this does it have the bug where...

If I attack with this does it have the bug where you get double resources?
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 10:14
Replies: 249
Views: 13,777
Posted By furnaps
Does anyone have an extra BYM account that is...

Does anyone have an extra BYM account that is level 35+ SO I can just use that to attack his yard? I really want to teach this guy a leason but I don't want to loose my main account doing it.

The...
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 10:00
Replies: 249
Views: 13,777
Posted By furnaps
Well the issue is I dont want my main banned for...

Well the issue is I dont want my main banned for attacking him if he reports me. I've already reported him 3 days ago and they did nothing yet.. He keeps leveling my base and took almost all of my...
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 09:45
Replies: 249
Views: 13,777
Posted By furnaps
Hey quick question I have a guy that is...

Hey quick question I have a guy that is destroying my level 44 base with 3 daves and a formor & 10mill putty.. IN 1 WAVE! lol His 1 attack is lasting about 5 min so it makes me think he is using this...
Forum: Facebook 01/18/2012, 08:49
Replies: 113
Views: 24,341
Posted By furnaps
"Leslie can do that!"...."You cheated" LOL!!! I...

"Leslie can do that!"...."You cheated" LOL!!! I laughed when I seen that Nice job leslie!..

Only issue so far is instant resources are not working.
Forum: Rift Trading 01/15/2012, 16:05
Replies: 0
Views: 258
Posted By furnaps
Exclamation WTB: Any Cheap LvL50 Guardian. paypal only

I have a friend that is level 37 and Instead of spending forever helping him get to lvl 50 I would like to see if anyone has a Level 50 account he can buy for cheap..

It doesn't need great gear or...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.