Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ☼Naruto☼
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 10/04/2026, 14:13
Replies: 0
Views: 36
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Looking to buy GW2 gold

Looking to buy 500g for €12. Payment via PayPal F&F. Whoever has less rep goes first. PM me if interested or message under here.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 09/24/2026, 00:07
Replies: 2
Views: 136
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Hey, would you be okay with sending the in-game...

Hey, would you be okay with sending the in-game gold first, and I’ll pay you right after? I have more rep than you, and I’d like to buy from you.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 09/10/2026, 11:06
Replies: 0
Views: 93
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Arrow WTB 500g (pure raw gold) for 11.50€

HEllo

Buying 500 GW2 gold for 11.50€ PayPal F&F.


EPVP rep preferred. If you have less rep than me, you go first.

Reply here or pm or start trade request

~
Forum: Trading 03/16/2025, 21:27
Replies: 592
Views: 54,926
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Perfect Service! Highly Recommended! ...

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Perfect Service! Highly Recommended!

I just purchased a 12-month Spotify subscription, and everything went perfectly! The seller was extremely professional, fast, and reliable. The...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/13/2024, 15:59
Replies: 4
Views: 1,132
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Hello, I’ve heard that a scammer is pretending to...

Hello, I’ve heard that a scammer is pretending to be me on Elitepvpers and Discord. Be careful—I will only share my Discord through private message from this EPVP account. Don’t get fooled! I can...
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 06/05/2023, 14:00
Replies: 7
Views: 2,889
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
hello still active ?

hello still active ?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/11/2023, 20:06
Replies: 4
Views: 1,132
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
gold & chak infusion

OUT OF STOCK ty
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 10/06/2021, 11:38
Replies: 0
Views: 222
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
POF + HOT EU ACCOUNTS 45€ EACH

Hi i want to sell 4 gw2 EU accounts
each account got 1 lvl 80 charracter only , full geared for fractal 90 AR full ascended trinket.
lvl 20+ pvp so you can do any ranked.
each account got raport...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 09/06/2021, 18:18
Replies: 2
[Selling] wts chak infusion
Views: 291
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
sold

ty for trade !!

No more selling
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 09/06/2021, 17:55
Replies: 2
[Selling] wts chak infusion
Views: 291
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
wts chak infusion

Hey

I am selling 1 Chak infusion

price in pm
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/27/2021, 13:11
Replies: 0
Views: 207
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
GW1 ecto ( me ) VS GW2 golds ( you ) 1.5e=1g

Hey I want to trade gw1 me to gw2 you currency

the rate are this one 1.5e=1g

WTT GW1 ecto ( me ) VS GW2 golds ( you ) 1.5e=1g
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/23/2021, 23:54
Replies: 0
Views: 246
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
GW1 ecto ( me ) VS GW2 golds ( you ) 1.5e=1g

Hey I need money in Guild Wars 2 so I am trying to convert some currency of my Guild Wars 1 account to Guild Wars 2 via trading.

the rate I am looking for 1.5ecto=1g
Me gw1 ecto 1.5 & You gw2...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/22/2021, 15:41
Replies: 2
Views: 925
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
hey i can offer Confetti : 135€ 1...

hey

i can offer

Confetti : 135€
1 chak : 170€
2 chak : 320€
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/19/2021, 17:04
Replies: 10
Views: 1,789
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
hey have you try this one...

hey have you try this one [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/31/2021, 17:01
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,601
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Hey, This wonderfull TOC ranger bot is...

Hey,

This wonderfull TOC ranger bot is working again :D

R/A ranger toc bot

charge build before start ("OgcTc5+8Z6ASn5uU4ABimsBKuEA")

Only work in ToA.
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/22/2021, 00:50
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,601
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Hey, take a look at this one, he is working rn...

Hey, take a look at this one, he is working rn maybe it will help.
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/21/2021, 19:25
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,601
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Big special thanks to my boy moneyvsmoney for...

Big special thanks to my boy moneyvsmoney
for helping the botter for free and updating things.

Fow/uw event comming soon, can somebody share a cool ToC bot please ?
Also like asked previously...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/13/2021, 16:16
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,601
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Hey I am searching something similar a keiran bow...

Hey I am searching something similar a keiran bow bot + war supply to boost any charr I want Rbon title.

I haven't see any working bot in 2021 with disable render so I dont know if it's still...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 04/14/2021, 19:16
Replies: 0
Views: 334
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/07/2021, 21:47
Replies: 2
Views: 2,580
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
oh well ty vm sir close because...

oh well ty vm sir

close because recommendation are not buyable anymore.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/07/2021, 18:45
Replies: 2
Views: 2,580
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
CSGO recommendations (friendly / teacher / leader)

Hi

I want to buy csgo recommandations please,

friendly / teacher / leader

2000 of each ~ 12.50€ (PP or steam game)

pref i you can go first if you lower trusted as me.
Forum: Grand Theft Auto 05/11/2020, 14:34
Replies: 1
Views: 760
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
GTA 5 ONLINE - PS4 - DOLLARS and RP

Hi , im searching people who can freely explain me how to dupe deluxo for selling them daily , and how to get fast RP please.
Forum: Black Desert 03/17/2020, 14:55
Replies: 10
Views: 2,859
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
nice your project look cool, i dont think my...

nice your project look cool, i dont think my connection can hundle this, good luck
Forum: Black Desert Trading 06/10/2019, 14:08
Replies: 0
Views: 593
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
GamezBD EU private server pearl 10k/5€

Hi i want to sell GamezBD private server EU pearl.
My rate are 10 000 pearls / 5€

transfer is via gift, they disable some items we cant gift like artisant memory.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 06/10/2019, 14:05
Replies: 1
Views: 730
Posted By ☼Naruto☼
GamezBD NA private server Silver 3.50€/bil

Hi i want to sell gamezBD private server NA silver via buying your pen items.
My rates are 3.50€/bil .
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.