Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 53 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: soranium21
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/19/2011, 01:30
Replies: 66
Views: 6,201
Posted By soranium21
It's already been detected for me. I like pasted...

It's already been detected for me. I like pasted it into the folder when patching was 100%, and when I tried to login, it said that the client is out of date, then it closed... Oh, and if it matters,...
Forum: Joining e*pvp 03/18/2011, 12:10
Replies: 73
Views: 4,616
Posted By soranium21
Good Luck. I hope they approve of you. We do need...

Good Luck. I hope they approve of you. We do need another moderator in this place.

~Edit: I forgot. YES from me. ~
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/18/2011, 09:47
Replies: 66
Views: 6,201
Posted By soranium21
is this only for aesthetics? Or does it increase...

is this only for aesthetics? Or does it increase damage or sumthn..?
Forum: Grand Chase 03/18/2011, 09:41
Replies: 4
Views: 901
Posted By soranium21
I think you mean 2nd, not third.

I think you mean 2nd, not third.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.