Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hangook
Forum: Black Desert 09/20/2018, 04:44
Replies: 189
Views: 56,922
Posted By Hangook
I am willing to pay for a marketplace bot. I dont...

I am willing to pay for a marketplace bot. I dont need anything other hacks just marketplace bot
Forum: Black Desert Trading 08/10/2018, 19:59
Replies: 28
Views: 2,627
Posted By Hangook
I think I know how it works. Do you have silver...

I think I know how it works. Do you have silver on NA left?
Forum: Black Desert 04/13/2018, 02:35
Replies: 6
Views: 2,028
Posted By Hangook
sent friend request on discord and you declined

sent friend request on discord and you declined
Forum: Black Desert 04/13/2018, 02:22
Replies: 6
Views: 2,028
Posted By Hangook
PM me your discord. I currently know only 2...

PM me your discord. I currently know only 2 teleport bots out there.
Forum: Black Desert 04/13/2018, 01:23
Replies: 6
Views: 2,028
Posted By Hangook
LOL I wil promise pinky swear cross my heart...

LOL I wil promise pinky swear cross my heart promise I will pay you $650 after you give me the bot
Forum: Black Desert Trading 04/12/2018, 23:11
Replies: 2
Views: 684
Posted By Hangook
Its a scam

Its a scam
Forum: Black Desert Trading 04/12/2018, 23:06
Replies: 2
Views: 1,010
Posted By Hangook
This is a scam. sent me pictures but the...

This is a scam. sent me pictures but the character is on EU server but he says NA
Forum: Black Desert 02/24/2018, 23:51
Replies: 6
Views: 1,116
Posted By Hangook
1- How good are you at programming language? 2-...

1- How good are you at programming language?
2- Nothing is 100% safe
3- There are a few bots but nothing is 100% undetectable
4- Depends how much you like your account
Forum: Black Desert 02/02/2018, 18:45
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,761
Posted By Hangook
How do you exit out of the LUA Debug Console?...

How do you exit out of the LUA Debug Console? Every time I load it this pops up
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/16/2014, 19:41
Replies: 52
Views: 4,913
Posted By Hangook
Uh Oh. Damn I ordered 10 accounts....200 ref each...

Uh Oh. Damn I ordered 10 accounts....200 ref each :(. I am hoping he will deliver
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.