Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hate8
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/08/2009, 19:48
Replies: 1,047
Views: 225,922
Posted By Hate8
I know that I'm asking much but I'm running Sro...

I know that I'm asking much but I'm running Sro under ubuntu via wine, and logsro seems to run but the server name don't update after server list refresh, is there any way to update the server name...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.