Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: darklongju2
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/21/2010, 15:24
Replies: 7
Views: 662
Posted By darklongju2
thx :) but no one is willing to make me a...

thx :)

but no one is willing to make me a new map?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/21/2010, 09:58
Replies: 7
Views: 662
Posted By darklongju2
I write in English xD I seek someone who...

I write in English xD

I seek someone who creates a new map for my pserver metin2

Thanks:)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/21/2010, 00:04
Replies: 7
Views: 662
Posted By darklongju2
ich suche jemand das ein Plan mich schafft

Außer Gefahr community,
Ich wollte euch freundlicherweise fragen, ob jemand von euch aufgestellt hätte, mir einen neuen Plan für meinen pserver von metin2 zu schaffen.

Danke vorzeitig
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/29/2010, 13:56
Replies: 5
Views: 572
Posted By darklongju2
I try the script of slot machines and lottery and...

I try the script of slot machines and lottery and armory for metin2 pserver
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/29/2010, 13:07
Replies: 5
Views: 572
Posted By darklongju2
oki speak English, you wanted to ask if you...

oki speak English,

you wanted to ask if you can give me the script of slot machines and lottery and if you armory that too xD
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/29/2010, 12:34
Replies: 5
Views: 572
Posted By darklongju2
request script

außer Gefahr community
ich wollte euch fragen, ob ihr den script der Slot machine zufällig ich geben könnt, und der Lotterie.
Danke Tausend

PS: wenn armory können geben mir ihn? xD...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.