Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Phantasoses
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/13/2011, 22:45
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
Neku please fix it so that it works for Windows...

Neku please fix it so that it works for Windows XP. there are lots of us out there that want to use your awesome hack but have XP computers. Thanks!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/13/2011, 00:11
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
anyone know where I can dowload Windows Vista or...

anyone know where I can dowload Windows Vista or Windows 7 for free? I have XP
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 21:34
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
Neku Please change it so that it works on Windows...

Neku Please change it so that it works on Windows XP!!! please neku!!!!! I want to do this soo badly!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 20:40
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
It doesn't even work for me? I wish it did but...

It doesn't even work for me? I wish it did but Windows XP is dumb!! It doesn't work with the new 32bit and the junior one!! Someone please help me!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 20:30
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
what do you mean all of the runtimes?

what do you mean all of the runtimes?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 20:26
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
I have xp. the IDM HWID works for me, it's just...

I have xp. the IDM HWID works for me, it's just the IDM Injector that doesn't work. It pops up but the nit says waiting for s4 league the whole time!! Id doesn't change no matter what you do. I...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 20:20
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
has anyone with a WindowsXP computer had the...

has anyone with a WindowsXP computer had the 32bit work so far?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 20:09
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
yes i have a windows XP system. it still doesn't...

yes i have a windows XP system. it still doesn't work tho... any help brauser
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 20:03
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
I have xindows XP 32bit and the thing still...

I have xindows XP 32bit and the thing still doesn't work. and im the admin!!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 19:44
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
I opened it when the login screen came up and it...

I opened it when the login screen came up and it still doesn't work!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 19:41
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
It still doesn't work. When I open it, and then...

It still doesn't work. When I open it, and then start s4, it says WAiting of s4 league. Im pissed soooo much!!!! Can anyone help me!!!! I can't even write on it? IT DOESN'T WORK!!!
HOW DO I MAKE IT...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 19:05
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
I tried lots of times too. I got the same problem.

I tried lots of times too. I got the same problem.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 18:51
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
Please I need a lot of help. I wanna use this to...

Please I need a lot of help. I wanna use this to finally be able to beat my friends. PLease tell me why even though I downloaded everything and it starts, why doesn't it work? Look at my quotes!!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 18:36
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
oh. and also when I start the Id injector, it...

oh. and also when I start the Id injector, it just says "Waiting for S4 League..." even after the game started and I logged in and whatever I do, it says Waiting for S4 League.



HELP!!!!!!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 18:29
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
When I start it it's ok. the 32bit just says...

When I start it it's ok. the 32bit just says waiting for s4 league. even after the game has started? I have no idea how to work the 32bit ID Manager. any help ???? and the hwid works fine it's just...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 18:15
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
Is says that the link expired for the Download...

Is says that the link expired for the Download Here: MSVCP100D.dll??
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 18:11
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
where do you download the Visual c++ thingy....

where do you download the Visual c++ thingy. Where do I put that on my comp?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 18:01
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
PLease someone help me!! I downloaded the...

PLease someone help me!! I downloaded the MSVCP100.dll, the one that my comp says is missing and extracted it to system 32. I also extracted the new 32bit thing that people says that works. I don't...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 17:54
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
I need MSVCP100.dll. and I allready have it...

I need MSVCP100.dll. and I allready have it extracted but I don't know how to start it? I clicked on the icons but they don't work.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 17:49
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
I downloaded everything to system 32. Now what do...

I downloaded everything to system 32. Now what do I do? When I try to press Injector, the same thing comes up? im cunfused. I put the items in a different folder in system32. Is that ok? how do you...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 17:39
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
Is system 32a different folder? i have noidea...

Is system 32a different folder? i have noidea what ssytem 32 is? help sensation!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2011, 01:21
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
Please. because Im soo confused! Thanks

Please. because Im soo confused! Thanks
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2011, 23:07
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
Ok. I'm so confused. I need someone to take me...

Ok. I'm so confused. I need someone to take me step by step cous' ima noob hacker. I have no idea what im doing. Is someone willing to help me? I have a ADM Athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 3800+...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2011, 19:22
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
When I try to run IDM Injector.exe, it says,...

When I try to run IDM Injector.exe, it says, "This application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I tried re-installing many...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2011, 19:10
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,266
Posted By Phantasoses
try to extract it to S4 League's map. i did it...

try to extract it to S4 League's map. i did it too, but i have 32bit , so i failed at connecting ^^ (i'm waiting for your fix,Neku><')[/QUOTE]

what do you mean extract it in s4 league map?


...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.