Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 72 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DravenDraveen
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/30/2023, 16:30
Replies: 22,830
Views: 9,224,798
Posted By DravenDraveen
That was fast, thank you!

That was fast, thank you!
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/30/2023, 07:33
Replies: 22,830
Views: 9,224,798
Posted By DravenDraveen
Hey 911sky, do you by any chance happen to still...

Hey 911sky, do you by any chance happen to still have Dr Jays UI? The folder is empty on Gofile. Thank you! :)
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 05/21/2023, 18:54
Replies: 22,830
Views: 9,224,798
Posted By DravenDraveen
my bad, i got it now and im downloading.

my bad, i got it now and im downloading.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 05/21/2023, 17:16
Replies: 22,830
Views: 9,224,798
Posted By DravenDraveen
I dont have a vpn, can you recommend me one?

I dont have a vpn, can you recommend me one?
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 05/21/2023, 15:35
Replies: 22,830
Views: 9,224,798
Posted By DravenDraveen
I was about to download the naowh hud but the...

I was about to download the naowh hud but the page is blocked in my country. Can someone upload it on a mirror page?
Forum: Fifa Trading 06/01/2022, 17:07
Replies: 2
Views: 547
Posted By DravenDraveen
Sure but I could not find anyone under this name...

Sure but I could not find anyone under this name on discord. My Discord is Captain#2855.
Forum: Fifa Trading 05/24/2022, 14:59
Replies: 2
Views: 547
Posted By DravenDraveen
EA PLAY PRO Account with 1,8 Mil Coins

Hello,

selling an EA Play pro account with about 1,8 mil coins. No transfer ban or any other penalty on the account and it has a few untradable players left such as ISCO, Lothar Mathäus and so on....
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/10/2021, 09:18
Replies: 0
Views: 412
Posted By DravenDraveen
Forum: The Elder Scrolls Online Trading 07/28/2021, 05:29
Replies: 0
Views: 367
Posted By DravenDraveen
ESO account CP lvl 330 ~

I want to sell my ESO account which I havent used in a long time due to me not being interested in the game anymore.
I am the original owner of the account.

I currently don't have the game...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/27/2021, 15:44
Replies: 1
[Selling] Twilight
Views: 219
Posted By DravenDraveen
sold, can be closed

sold, can be closed
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/27/2021, 15:44
Replies: 1
Views: 673
Posted By DravenDraveen
can be closed, account sold

can be closed, account sold
Forum: Middleman 01/27/2021, 14:55
Replies: 21
Views: 6,820
Posted By DravenDraveen
100 % trusted, even had my account for a whole...

100 % trusted, even had my account for a whole day before the trade took place.
would reccomend!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/27/2021, 14:52
Replies: 1
Views: 313
Posted By DravenDraveen
I would censor the names of the characters for...

I would censor the names of the characters for your own safety
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/24/2021, 22:51
Replies: 1
[Selling] Twilight
Views: 219
Posted By DravenDraveen
Twilight

Selling a newly crafted Twilight (in fact the very first crafted weapon on my account) for a reasonable price.

pm me on discord if you're interested maymun#8845
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/09/2021, 04:52
Replies: 6
Views: 782
Posted By DravenDraveen
how much for twiliight?

how much for twiliight?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/07/2021, 02:14
Replies: 2
Views: 326
Posted By DravenDraveen
i would be interested but considering youre...

i would be interested but considering youre pretty new in the forum, would you go first?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/06/2021, 03:10
Replies: 1
Views: 673
Posted By DravenDraveen
GW2 Account 4 Lvl 80's Skyscale 600 gold + materials

Hello everyone,
today I want to sell my Guild wars 2 Account

The Account is on the EU server and has 4 Lvl 80's on it that you can see on the screenshots down below.
The Guardian is kind off...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 01/05/2021, 06:10
Replies: 4
[Selling] 1,7k Gold 30€
Views: 759
Posted By DravenDraveen
Still selling my friend? if so, my discord...

Still selling my friend?

if so, my discord is maymun#8845
Forum: Fifa Trading 12/31/2020, 22:04
Replies: 0
Views: 276
Posted By DravenDraveen
FIFA PC Account with 2,9 Million Coins

Selling an account with ea play pro which should last until the new fifa title is out and a even a month or so more.
The Account has alot of untradable players that have been grinded, such as
Joao...
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/22/2020, 00:19
Replies: 2
Views: 255
Posted By DravenDraveen
mach ein angebot :P?

mach ein angebot :P?
Forum: Fifa Trading 11/20/2020, 17:25
Replies: 2
Views: 255
Posted By DravenDraveen
EA Play Pro mit 11 Monaten restzeit und 1.2 mio coins

Akzeptiere Paypal

Transfermarkt ist nicht gesperrt

Einfach bei Discord anschreiben maymun#8845
Forum: Fifa Trading 10/29/2020, 23:28
Replies: 481
Views: 111,609
Posted By DravenDraveen
I was lucky enough to win the giveaway and I can...

I was lucky enough to win the giveaway and I can tell you guys, Burak is a man of his word and immediately send me the bot + the Instalation guide and everything else that's important to get the bot...
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 10/19/2020, 11:07
Replies: 5
Views: 484
Posted By DravenDraveen
Hast eine pn.

Hast eine pn.
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 10/17/2020, 03:57
Replies: 3
Views: 767
Posted By DravenDraveen
Wäre interessiert, wie viel kostet das ganze denn?

Wäre interessiert, wie viel kostet das ganze denn?
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 10/17/2020, 02:03
Replies: 5
Views: 484
Posted By DravenDraveen
GVMP Account, neulings acc idealerweise

^Titel beschreibt schon wonach ich suche :-)
Ein character der schon whitelisted ist sowie die Einwanderung bestanden hat.

EDIT; alternativ suche ich auch nach einer möglichkeit meinen eigenen...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 77

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.